Week of Feb. 20, 2023
Many thanks to our awesome HASA volunteers for making the Color Run and Father-Daughter Dance such memorable events for our students. We are blessed!
- Feb. 20 – No School – President’s Day
- Feb. 21-3/8 – Terra Nova Testing Grades 2-8
- March 1 – Christian Character Awards
- March 9-10 – No School – Diocesan Professional Development Days
- March 13-17 – No School – Spring Break
- March 21 – Tribute to Dads- St. Joseph’s Event
- April 1 – SES Gala & Auction Event at The Player’s Club & Spa
- April 21 & 22 – Seton Musical Production Godspell Jr. at 7pm at SJN
- May 1-5 – Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 3 – May Crowing – Honor Moms
- May 5 – AR Fair
Terra Nova Testing
Students in grades 2-8 who attend Catholic elementary schools in the Providence of Florida will participate in the TerraNova Assessments. The testing sessions are scheduled from February 21-March 10. This includes plenty of time for any make-up testing that needs to be done. Homework will be light as possible during this time. These tests are used to help us learn how your child is progressing toward standards, performing relative to their peers, and provide us with instructional activities which can help close achievement gaps.
Important reminders for families:
- PLEASE refrain from making appointments, arriving late, and/or being absent unless ill.
- Students will be testing for 1 to 1 ½ hours during the testing window each morning.
- Students should eat a good breakfast and come to school rested and on time.
- Student homework will be kept to a minimum.
- Ample breaks will be provided.
- Students should bring a water bottle and healthy snack to school each morning during testing.
- Students arriving late will have to wait in the office until their class has a break.
- Please read any notes from your individual classroom/homeroom teachers about the assessments.
Broadway Lights Gala! – April 1, 2013
Thank you to all parents who have brought in gift cards, donated to class baskets, sponsored, or RSVP’d to our Gala…It will be a success because of you!
WE NEED YOUR HELP… To make our Event a success! You will earn Volunteer Hours for Donations and for helping with the Gala!
- Business Donations – Do you know of businesses that would like to donate gift certificates, golf, vacation packages, services, or items for our Auction? Many businesses are willing to support St. Elizabeth Seton School, all you have to do is ask! Donations may be tax deductible. Please email Mrs. Groch for more information on business donations or sponsorships at email@example.com.
- Gift Cards – Restaurants, sports, retail stores, services, vacation packages – $20 or more in value
Player’s Club & Spa, Naples – 6:00-10:00pm
$150 pp includes Live Entertainment by Paul Todd, Jr.!, champagne reception, silent and live auctions, music, dancing, and lots of fun! Business sponsorship opportunities (contact firstname.lastname@example.org). Invitations coming home soon – Tickets available online at www.Saintelizabethseton.com/Gala or call 239-455-2262.
We are expecting a great turn-out for this celebration event with parents, grandparents, parishioners, donors and other supporters! Please email Mrs. Groch at email@example.com with any questions about tickets or sponsorships. Thank you for your support of our great school!
Many thanks to our Gala & Auction Sponsors! (to date):
Diamond VIP+ Premier Event Sponsor
St. John the Evangelist Church
Diamond VIP Event Sponsor
St. Agnes Catholic Church
Emerald VIP Sponsors
St. Columbkille Parish, Ft. Myers
St. William Catholic Church
Ruby + Sponsors
Mary Ann Novak
Pinch-A-Penny Pool Patio Spa
Juliana Kierstein, PA
The Rogan Family
John & Carol Henry
Zynda Custom Homes
Thanks to the following (to date) for donating auction items:
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa
Bayside Seafood Grille & Bar
BellaSera -Claw Bar
Conservancy of SWFL
Cooper’s Hawk Winery
Dillard’s Coconut Point
Florida Native Butterfly Society
Glades Golf & Country Club
High Tide Dermatology
Inn at Pelican Bay
Kensington Golf & Country Club
Key West Express
Kirk’s Fish Co.
Law Office of Conrad Willkomm, PA
Little Bar Restaurant
Naples Art Institute
Naples Botanical Gardens
Naples Transportation & Tours
New York Pizza & Pasta
Ridgeway Bar & Grill
Seminole Casino Hotel
Taco’s & Tequila
The National Golf & Country Club
Total Wine & More
Vineyards Country Club
Worthington Country Club
Attention Students & Parents!
Please see February Counseling Newsletter from Ms. D’Abrosca. Please review to see our theme for the month and activities being conducted at Seton! Download it here!
Reserve your 2022-23 Yearbook early and save! Yearbook Ordering 22-23
When shopping, don’t forget to visit the Seton sideline store for great prices on athletic gear…Go Panthers!!
Support our school when shopping with Amazon!
AmazonSmile is a way to support our school every time you shop with Amazon. Shopping at smile.amazon.com is the same (same products, same prices, no cost to you) with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of eligible purchases to Seton. Signing up is easy – please share with your family and friends!
Here’s how to shop AmazonSmile:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Under charitable locations choose (St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic School)
- Select your charity
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to shop here every time!
We are Grateful for you!
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool