St. Elizabeth Seton School is an extension of the teaching mission of the Catholic Church. The goal of the administration, faculty and staff is to nurture the development of a complete, well-rounded child. To accomplish this goal, the school emphasizes high academic standards and moral values, as well as integration of the Catholic Christian philosophy in all aspects of school life. The curriculum is designed to encourage all students to achieve their spiritual, intellectual and social potential, as well as to understand the relevance of Catholic values in their daily life.
We hold fast to our values.
SES Statement of Objectives:
- To provide students with spiritual, intellectual, social, cultural, physical and emotional support, thereby enabling them to take their place in society as valuable members of the kingdom of God.
- To maintain and environment that stresses academic excellence embracing all intellectual skills and domains of knowledge.
- To develop curricula which will enable students to grow and become mature Christians with a sense of self-worth and accountability.
- To plan and develop service programs for students that will encourage Christian leadership and develop a sense of responsibility to the community.
- To instill in students a desire to learn and apply knowledge and faith in everyday situations, as well as to develop ability to think clearly and critically.