THIS is the Seton Difference!
From the first day of PreK through 8th grade graduation, our students receive an education that includes the spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, cultural, and moral foundation necessary to take their place in society as valuable members of the kingdom of God. In partnership with our parents, children are supported all along the way. Through a joyful, faith-filled learning environment, they come to understand academic achievement and good character require hard work and self-discipline and recognize learning is a life-long endeavor. We are proud of our track record in delivering this essential foundation for students for over 40years. Our alumni are known to be upstanding, successful citizens who give back to their communities.
- Florida certified teachers who teach to the student, not to a standardized test
- Low student-teacher ratios, allowing a personalized approach to education
- Seton students’ annual assessment tests place each child at least one year above their current grade level
- Full classroom curriculum for all grades including related arts of Music, Band, Chorus, Art, Spanish and Physical Education
- 1:1 iPad program for 5th to 8th grade students; classroom iPads for PreK-3 – 4th grade
- Full athletic program
- School counseling services
- After care program available
- Secure facilities
- Time honored Catholic traditions
- Welcoming atmosphere and family-oriented community