Week of Feb. 13, 2023
Tuesday, Feb. 14 is Valentine’s Day! We will have a Valentine dress out for $2 per student minimum. All proceeds will go to the American Heart Association. For any questions on proper non-uniform attire, please refer to p. 12 in the School Handbook.
Demand for enrollment at Seton is at an all-time high. Current families are asked to please re-enroll by the February 17 deadline to take advantage of the Early Bird Enrollment Fee Discount. All re-enrollment is completed online via the FACTS Family Portal.
- Feb. 13 No School – Teacher Professional Development Day
- Feb. 16 Spring picture day; Spaghetti Dinner Grab-N-Go!
- Feb. 17 Color Run Fun Fundraiser (see attached)
- Feb. 18 Father/Daughter Dance (see attached)
- Feb. 20 No School – President’s Day
- Feb. 21-3/8 Terra Nova Testing Grades 2-8
- March 1 Christian Character Awards
- March 9-10 No School – Diocesan Professional Development Days
- March 13-17 No School – Spring Break
- March 21 Tribute to Dads- St. Joseph’s Event
- April 1 SES Gala & Auction Event at The Player’s Club & Spa
- April 21 & 22 Seton Musical Production Godspell Jr. at 7pm at SJN
Broadway Lights Gala! April 1, 2013
Thank you to all parents who have brought in gift cards, donated to class baskets, sponsored, or RSVP’d to our Gala…It will be a success because of you!
- Player’s Club & Spa, Naples – 6:00-10:00pm
- $150 pp includes Live Entertainment by Paul Todd, Jr.!, champagne reception, silent and live auctions, music, dancing, and lots of fun! Business sponsorship opportunities (contact firstname.lastname@example.org). Invitations coming home soon – Tickets available online at www.Saintelizabethseton.com/Gala or call 239-455-2262.
We are expecting a great turn-out for this celebration event with parents, grandparents, parishioners, donors and other supporters! Please email Mrs. Groch at email@example.com with any questions about tickets or sponsorships. Thank you for your support of our great school!
Many thanks to our Gala & Auction Sponsors! (to date):
Diamond VIP+ Premier Event Sponsor
St. John the Evangelist Church
Diamond VIP Event Sponsor
St. Agnes Catholic Church
Emerald VIP Sponsors
St. Columbkille Parish, Ft. Myers
St. William Catholic Church
Juliana Kierstein, PA
The Rogan Family
We Need Your Help!
To make our Event a success! You will earn Volunteer Hours for Donations and for helping with the Gala!
- Business Donations – Do you know of businesses that would like to donate gift certificates, golf, vacation packages, services, or items for our Auction? Many businesses are willing to support St. Elizabeth Seton School, all you have to do is ask! Donations may be tax deductible. Please email Mrs. Groch for more information on business donations or sponsorships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gift Cards – Restaurants, sports, retail stores, services, vacation packages – $20 or more in value
Thanks to the following (to date) for donating auction items:
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa
Bayside Seafood Grille & Bar
BellaSera -Claw Bar
Conservancy of SWFL
Cooper’s Hawk Winery
Dillard’s Coconut Point
Florida Native Butterfly Society
Glades Golf & Country Club
High Tide Dermatology
Inn at Pelican Bay
Kensington Golf & Country Club
Key West Express
Kirk’s Fish Co.
Law Office of Conrad Willkomm, PA
Little Bar Restaurant
Naples Art Institute
Naples Botanical Gardens
New York Pizza & Pasta
Ridgeway Bar & Grill
Seminole Casino Hotel
Taco’s & Tequila
The Claw Bar at Bellasera
The National Golf & Country Club
Worthington Country Club
St. Elizabeth Seton Spaghetti Dinner Grab-N-Go! Feb. 16 from 4-6:30pm (see flyer)
Pre-order a delicious Spaghetti Dinner while helping to raise funds for the SES 8th Grade Band Universal Performance and Music Clinic trip in Orlando! Download the flyer here.
Attention Students & Parents!
Please see February Counseling Newsletter from Ms. D’Abrosca. Please review to see our theme for the month and activities being conducted at Seton! Download it here!
Reserve your 2022-23 Yearbook early and save! Click here for online ordering instructions.
When shopping, don’t forget to visit the Seton sideline store for great prices on athletic gear…Go Panthers!!
Support our school when shopping with Amazon!
AmazonSmile is a way to support our school every time you shop with Amazon. Shopping at smile.amazon.com is the same (same products, same prices, no cost to you) with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of eligible purchases to Seton. Signing up is easy – please share with your family and friends!
Here’s how to shop AmazonSmile:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Under charitable locations choose (St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic School)
- Select your charity
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to shop here every time!
We are Grateful for you!
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool