Week of November 8, 2021
Mark your calendar:
- Nov. 10 – Veteran’s Day Mass & Tribute 9am
- Nov. 17 – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed Mass & Brunch 9am- for Campus Expansion Program donors
- Nov. 22-29 – Thanksgiving break-no school
- Nov. 28 – Advent begins
- Dec 6-10 – Penguin Patch Christmas Shop for Students
- Dec. 7 – Family night at Culver’s
- Dec. 8 – Picture retakes/club pictures
- Dec. 10 – Christmas Program 6pm
- Dec. 17 – Noon dismissal; no aftercare
- Dec. 20 – Jan 3 – Christmas break
- Jan. 4 – Classes resume
- March 26 – SAVE THE DATE – Seton 40th Anniversary Celebration Gala Auction!
As a reminder, the School Store is open every Monday morning, from 7:30-8:00am in and outside the gym. Students may purchase basic school supplies for $1 or less.
Grateful, Thankful, Blessed are we!
Since March 27, 2021, we have received $550K in donations and pledges for our Campus Expansion Program! If you are one of over 250 supporters who generously donated, please RSVP no later than 11/12 that you will join us for a Grateful, Thankful, Blessed mass at SES Church on Wed., Nov. 17, 2021 at 9am with brunch following in the Parish Center, so we may express our gratitude in person!
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We are making plans for our annual Gala Auction on March 26, 2022. The following items are needed to help make the event a success. You will earn Volunteer Hours for Donations and for helping with the Gala!
- Wine and spirits for our wine pull – Any variety of wine, tequila, rum, gin, vodka and whiskey – $15 or more in value
- Gift Cards – Restaurants, sports, retail stores, services, vacation packages – $20 or more in value
- Do you know of businesses that would like to donate gift certificates, golf, vacation packages, services or items for our Auction? Many businesses are willing to support St. Elizabeth Seton School, all you have to do is ask! Donations may be tax deductible. Please email Mrs. Groch for more information on business donations or sponsorships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not already heard from room parents regarding class baskets, you will soon be getting information. Each class contributes a basket for the silent auction, and these are always very popular items.
November News from the Counselor, Ms. D’Abrosca…