Week of November 15, 2021
Thank you for your generous donations to our Food Collection for St. Matthew’s House! We have collected over 250 lbs. of food! We are collecting through Friday, 11/19.
The National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) is sponsoring an Out of Uniform Day for $1.00 on Friday, 11/19. All proceeds will be donated to St. Matthew’s House to accompany the food donation that is concluding that day.
Mark your calendar:
- Nov. 17 – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed Mass & Brunch 9am- for Campus Expansion donors
- Nov. 19 – NJHS Food collection donations due; Out of uniform day for $1 donation; Parents Night Out sponsored by Better Together at SES Church
- Nov. 22-29 – Thanksgiving break-no school
- Nov. 28 – Advent begins
- Dec 6-10 – Penguin Patch Christmas Shop for Students
- Dec. 7 – Family night at Culver’s
- Dec. 8 – Picture retakes/club pictures
- Dec. 10 – Christmas Program 6pm
- Dec. 17 – Noon dismissal; no aftercare
- Dec. 20 – Jan 3 – Christmas break
- Jan. 4 – Classes resume
- March 26 – SAVE THE DATE – Seton 40th Anniversary Celebration Gala Auction!
Grateful, Thankful, Blessed are we!
Since March 27, 2021, we have received $550K in donations and pledges for our Campus Expansion Program! If you are one of over 250 supporters who generously donated, please RSVP no later than 11/15 that you will join us for a Grateful, Thankful, Blessed mass at SES Church on Wed., Nov. 17, 2021 at 9am with brunch following in the Parish Center, so we may express our gratitude in person!
As a reminder, the School Store is open every Monday morning, from 7:30-8:00am in and outside the gym. Students may purchase basic school supplies for $1 or less.
The Seton Annual Gala Auction
WE NEED YOUR HELP! We are making plans for our annual Gala Auction on March 26, 2022. The following items are needed to help make the event a success. You will earn Volunteer Hours for Donations and for helping with the Gala!
- Wine and spirits for our wine pull – Any variety of wine, tequila, rum, gin, vodka and whiskey – $15 or more in value
- Gift Cards – Restaurants, sports, retail stores, services, vacation packages – $20 or more in value
- Do you know of businesses that would like to donate gift certificates, golf, vacation packages, services or items for our Auction? Many businesses are willing to support St. Elizabeth Seton School, all you have to do is ask! Donations may be tax deductible. Please email Mrs. Groch for more information on business donations or sponsorships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not already heard from room parents regarding class baskets, you will soon be getting information. Each class contributes a basket for the silent auction, and these are always very popular items.
November News from the Counselor, Ms. D’Abrosca. Please click here to see the theme for the month and classroom activities.