Week of November 1, 2021
Mark your calendar:
- Nov. 1 – 3:30-4:30 p.m. Used Uniform Closet – Open. In front of the Gym for purchase and drop off of used uniforms. Cash or check only please.
- Nov. 5 – Noon dismissal; Faculty Meeting
- Nov. 7 – Daylight Savings time ends
- Nov. 10 – Veteran’s Day Mass & Tribute 9am
- Nov. 17 – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed Mass & Brunch- Campus Expansion Program donors
- Nov. 22-29 – Thanksgiving break-no school
- Nov. 28 – Advent begins
- Dec 6-10 – Penguin Patch Christmas Shop for Students
- Dec. 8 – Picture retakes/club pictures
- Dec. 10 – Christmas Program 6pm
- Dec. 17 – Noon dismissal; no aftercare
- Dec. 20 – Jan 3 – Christmas break
- Jan. 4 – Classes resume
- March 26 – SAVE THE DATE – Seton 40th Anniversary Celebration Gala Auction!
November News from the Counselor, Ms. D’Abrosca…
Our recent golf tournament netted just under $12,000 toward our Campus Expansion Program. Many thanks again to our sponsors, golfers and supporters! We continue to be…#SetonStrong!
Since March 27, 2021, we have received $550K in donations and pledges for our Campus Expansion Program! If you are one of over 250 supporters who generously donated, please RSVP no later than 11/12 that you will join us for a Grateful, Thankful, Blessed mass at SES Church on Wed., Nov. 17, 2021 at 9am with brunch following in the Parish Center, so we may express our gratitude in person!
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We are making plans for our annual Gala Auction on March 26, 2022. The following items are needed to help make the event a success. You will earn Volunteer Hours for Donations and for helping with the Gala!
- Wine and spirits for our wine pull – Any variety of wine, tequila, rum, gin, vodka and whiskey – $15 or more in value
- Gift Cards – Restaurants, sports, retail stores, services, vacation packages – $20 or more in value
- Do you know of businesses that would like to donate gift certificates, golf, vacation packages, services or items for our Auction? Many businesses are willing to support St. Elizabeth Seton School, all you have to do is ask! Donations may be tax deductible. Please email Mrs. Groch for more information on business donations or sponsorships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not already heard from room parents regarding class baskets, you will soon be getting information. Each class contributes a basket for the silent auction, and these are always very popular items.
A Salute to Veterans!
Wed., Nov. 10, 2021 @ 9:00am
We will have a Veteran’s Day mass beginning at 9:00am followed by a Tribute to our Veterans given by the students. All takes place at SES church. Coffee/Danish reception follows in the Parish Center. If you or someone you know is a veteran and able to attend, please RSVP by emailing the info. below to Mrs. Groch at email@example.com or call 239-455-2262 ext. 321 by Nov. 1
Name of Veteran attending: _____________________________________________________
Branch of Service: _________________________ Rank: ______________________________
Dates served (from-to): ________________________________________________________
Phone #: _______________________ Email: _______________________________________
In addition, the school will pray for any veterans unable to attend (living or deceased). Please forward name of any veteran with branch and dates of service (if known) you would like us to pray for. Thank You for Helping Us Honor Our Beloved Veterans!
News from St. John Neumann High School