Week of October 25, 2021
Fall picture day is Wed. 10/27!
Students will be taking individual and classroom pictures in their school uniform. Ordering envelopes will be sent home on Monday 10/25. Please fill out and return your order envelope by Wednesday OR place your order online at https://strawbridge.fotomerchanthv.com/clients/st-elizabeth-seton-catholic-school/fall-pictures-10-27-2021-5/optIn. This link allows you to sign up to receive updates via email regarding your child’s school portraits. These updates include promotions, additional deals and the ability to order more pictures at a later time. When entering student information, be sure to enter your student’s name as it is on file at the school and code: FM368136
Mark your calendar:
- Oct. 25-27 – Boo Grams being sold before school (send a Halloween message and treat to someone special for $1)
- Oct. 27 – Student picture day (mass uniform)
- Nov. 5 – Noon dismissal; Faculty Meeting
- Nov. 7 – Daylight Savings time ends
- Nov. 10 – Veteran’s Day Mass & Tribute 9am
- Nov. 17 – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed Mass & Brunch- Campus Expansion Program donors
- Nov. 22-29 – Thanksgiving break-no school
- Nov. 28 – Advent begins
- Dec 6-10 – Penguin Patch Christmas Shop for Students
- Dec. 8 – Picture retakes/club pictures
- Dec. 10 – Christmas Program 6pm
- Dec. 17 – Noon dismissal; no aftercare
- Dec. 20-Jan 3 – Christmas break
- Jan. 4 – Classes resume
A Salute to Veterans!
Wed., Nov. 10, 2021 @ 9:00am
We will have a Veteran’s Day mass beginning at 9:00am followed by a Tribute to our Veterans given by the students. All takes place at SES church. Coffee/Danish reception follows in the Parish Center. If you or someone you know is a veteran and able to attend, please RSVP by emailing the info. below to Mrs. Groch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 239-455-2262 ext. 321 by Oct. 22.
Name of Veteran attending: _____________________________________________________
Branch of Service: _________________________ Rank: ______________________________
Dates served (from-to): ________________________________________________________
Phone #: _______________________ Email: _______________________________________
In addition, the school will pray for any veterans unable to attend (living or deceased). Please forward name of any veteran with branch and dates of service (if known) you would like us to pray for. Thank You for Helping Us Honor Our Beloved Veterans!
Grateful, Thankful, Blessed…Are We!
Since March 27, 2021, we have received $550,000 in donations and pledges for our Campus Expansion Program! If you are one of over 200 supporters who generously donated, please RSVP that you will join us for a Thanksgiving mass at SES Church on Wed., Nov. 17, 2021 at 9am with brunch following in the Parish Center, so we may express our gratitude in person!
Save the Date!
Saturday, March 26, 2022 – Seton 40th Anniversary Gala & Auction. This will be the Grand Finale to our 40th Anniversary celebration.