Week of August 29, 2022
- Aug. 30 9:30am Bishop Dewane celebrates Mass
- Aug. 30 3:15pm Safety Patrol Training Meeting
- Aug. 30 6:00pm HASA Meeting – All parents welcome!
- Aug. 31 No school mass
- Sept. 2 Noon dismissal; Parent conferences
- Sept. 5 Labor Day – No School
- Sept. 9 Student Govt. elections; SES Family Night at Jeremiah’s
- Sept. 12 HASA fall fundraiser begins
- Sept. 16 Parent Wine & Cheese Jazz Night 7-9pm in Parish Center
- Oct. 7 Golf Benefit Tournament at the Rookery at Marco 8:30am
1st HASA (Home & School) Meeting – Aug. 30
Parents please join us in person from 6-7pm in the Gym (or via Zoom) for our first HASA meeting of the year! It’s a great way to stay updated on happenings at school and volunteer to help for many upcoming events. Hope to see you there!
- Time: Aug 30, 2022 06:00 PM
- Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88189940111?pwd=dmVPN0FXQzM4SU1VZUlIQVlaOWZuQT09
- Meeting ID: 881 8994 0111
- Passcode: 772131
Safety Patrol (make-up training) – Sept. 8
Students in grades 5-8 are invited to join Seton’s Safety Patrol! You must attend one training even if a previous member. Please see below for more information on Safety Patrol.
SES Family Fun Night – Sept. 9
Come to Jeremiah’s on 2405 Tarpon Bay Blvd., N. Naples from 3-8pm. Don’t forget to mention the school name when ordering! Click here for Jeremiah Family Night flyer.
Parent Wine, Cheese & Jazz Social – Sept. 16
Mix and mingle with fellow parents while enjoying wine samples, lite bites and live jazz! Entry for this event is free, but you must RSVP to attend. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090f4ea9a82fa3fc1-parent2
This event is for Seton School parents only.
2022 Golf Benefit Tournament – Friday, October 7 at Rookery at Marco
Please join us as a player, sponsor, or help spread the word! It is a shotgun start, scramble format starting at 8:30am. Price includes all golf fees, awards, prizes, lunch buffet and more. It is a great day of fun and fellowship with proceeds benefiting ongoing classroom/campus improvements. You do not need a team to play.
We also need family or business sponsors to make our event a great success. Click here for tournament and sponsorship details, and please share with friends and businesses.DOWNLOAD THE FLYER AND REGISTRATION FORM
Room Parents Needed!
Room parents assist the teacher throughout the year with parties, special events, auction baskets and more! If you’re interested, please e-mail your Homeroom Teacher. Being a Room Parent counts towards Love Hours and is a great way to volunteer at school!
Volunteer(s) also needed to periodically help launder tablecloths for events. If you would like to help please contact AshleyLLong@gmail.com.
Don’t forget to shop with Amazon Smile!
AmazonSmile is an easy way to support our school every time you shop with Amazon. Shopping at smile.amazon.com is the same (same products, same prices, no cost to you) with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of eligible purchases to Seton. Signing up is easy – please share with your family and friends!
Here’s how to shop AmazonSmile:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
3. Under charitable locations choose (St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic School)
4. Select your charity
5. Start shopping!
6. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to shop here every time!
Please refer to the 2022-23 School Handbook for current School Policies and Procedures. Please click here for a copy of the Handbook.
We are Grateful for you!
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool