Week of April 5, 2021
Mark your Calendars:
- April 2-9 – No School-Easter Break
- April 12 – Classes resume; schoolwide morning prayers begins
- April 14 – Christian Character Awards at Mass
- May 20 – 8th Grade Graduation 6pm
Schoolwide Morning Prayers Return!
After careful thought and consideration, we’re excited to begin school wide prayers in the gym starting April 12th! For the safety and well-being of our students, parents may not join us for prayers. All students will continue to have temperature checks. Students arriving between 7:30-7:40am will enter through the gym, before being sent to their classrooms at 7:40am. Students entering after 7:40am will go to their classrooms via the gates between middle school and the gym. At 7:54am, students will once again enter the gym and meet up with their classes. PK3 and PK4 will continue morning prayers in their classes and SOTW will be announced in the gym but certificates presented in the individual classrooms.
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool #SetonStrong!
We have great news. New families may now apply through Step Up For Students for an income-based scholarship (either the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship or the Family Empowerment Scholarship) for the 2021-22 school year. Apply as soon as possible as funding is limited.
Upon review of a family’s application and supporting documents, Step Up For Students will determine if the student qualifies for either the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship or the Family Empowerment Scholarship.
IMPORTANT: In order to assure timely processing for a full scholarship, Step Up needs to receive the application and all required documents by June 1, 2021. Step Up will continue to accept applications after June 1, but cannot assure those received after that date will be processed in time to receive a full award.
Please keep in mind:
- Step Up For Students is required by law to give priority to lower-income families. However, families of higher income may also be eligible and are encouraged to apply.
- Note: If a family’s income is found to be over 260% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, the student is not eligible for the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship but may be eligible for the Family Empowerment Scholarship. All students applying for a Family Empowerment Scholarship (FES) and parents on application MUST include a valid Social Security Number to be eligible.
- We strongly recommend families use Google Chrome as their browser when applying or navigating their Step Up For Students account.
- Schools MAY NOT ask for, or require, a parent to provide their username or password in order to access the student’s scholarship account.
- Parents can upload documents immediately to their online application. They can also submit required documents via fax.
For questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com, or call our Service Center at 877-735-7837, Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.
Step Up For Students
Please note: This message does not apply to the Gardiner Scholarship Program (for children with certain special needs) or the Hope Scholarship.
Building a Culture of Catholic Stewardship
Our school community needs donors and sponsors to support our mission. Please refer anyone who believes in the importance of affordable, quality Catholic education now and for future generations, to: https://saintelizabethseton.com/giving/
While shopping, don’t forget Amazon Smile – Seton H.A.S.A. Fundraiser
AmazonSmile is a way to support our school every time you shop with Amazon. Shopping at smile.amazon.com is the same (same products, same prices, no cost to you) with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of eligible purchases to Seton. Signing up is easy – please share with your family and friends!