Welcome to Seton!
Our family would like to meet yours!
Open House: Sunday, January 29th
11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Meet the teachers, tour our campus and see the Seton difference.
Special discounts available during Open House!
For more information, click here. For tour appointments, please contact
Mrs. Suzanne Portner: 239-455-2262.
Experience the Seton difference...
- Fully-accredited school serving PreK-3 through 8th grade since 1981
- Low student-teacher ratios, allowing a tailored approach to education
- Challenging academic environment Linguistics & Humanities, Art, Music and Band
- After Care available until 5:30 p.m.
- Competitive athletic program in a 13,000 sq ft gymnasium
- Time-honored Catholic traditions
- Advanced technology throughout school including individual iPads provided to each student
- Secure facilities with gated campus
- Full class period for lunch and recess, including middle school
*St. Elizabeth Seton School is not responsible for contents on external sites
Copyright © 2012 St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic School. All Rights Reserved.