Week of Dec. 12, 2022
Many thanks to our HASA volunteers for all your help with Cookies with Santa, Penguin Patch shopping, and the Christmas Program. You make events so special for our students and school community! Thank you for giving of your time during this busy time of year. We are blessed and grateful for all of you!
- Dec. 13-15 Mid-terms
- Dec. 16 Noon Dismissal – NO Aftercare
- Dec. 19-Jan. 3 Christmas Break
- Jan 4 Students return; Feast of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton – Mass w/Bishop Dewane
- Jan. 6 Noon dismissal; Parent/Teacher conferences
- Jan. 11 Christian Character Awards
- Jan. 16 No School – MLK
- Jan. 17 HASA General Meeting 6:00-7:00 Gym
- Jan. 29 School Open House for new prospective families 10:00am-1:30pm
- Jan. 30-Feb. 3 Catholic Schools Week Scholastic Book Fair
- Feb. 3 Grandparents/Special Friends Day; Noon Dismissal
Calendar change: Thursday, March 9, 2023, there will be NO School due to scheduling of a teacher professional development day.
Save the Date!
- April 1 – SES Gala & Auction Event at The Player’s Club & Spa
- April 21 & 22 – Seton Musical Production Godspell Jr. at 7pm at SJN
Wreaths Across America Ceremony
We collected enough to purchase 27 wreaths for Wreaths Across America! *All are invited to attend the ceremony on December 17, 2022 at 12:00pm at Marco Island Cemetery, 489 W Elkcam Circle, Marco Island. They will recognize Seton students and those in attendance and every attendee has an opportunity to place a wreath.
12 Days of Christmas Giving sponsored by NJHS & Student Govt. students
- Benefiting: St. Matthew’s House – Naples, FL
- Collecting a different food item each day for 12 days.
Bring all donations to the gym during morning prayers. Thanks for your generosity!
December Counselor News
Attention Parents and Students – Please review the attached newsletter to see our theme for the month and activities being conducted at Seton. Have a very merry Advent and Christmas season and a Happy New Year! Ms. D’AbroscaDOWNLOAD THE NEWSLETTER
Collier Community Assessment Survey
We have been asked by the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation to participate in a survey about the Collier community. The goal is to gather information about the strengths of our county and help identify areas of greatest need. This is a 10 minute anonymous survey giving all who live here an opportunity to provide input on what matters most in the community. Here is the link to the survey. Thank you!
We need your HELP!
We are making plans for our annual Gala Auction on April 1, 2023. The following items are needed to help make the event a success. You will earn Volunteer Hours for Donations and for helping with the Gala!
- Business Donations – Do you know of businesses that would like to donate gift certificates, golf, vacation packages, services, or items for our Auction? Many businesses are willing to support St. Elizabeth Seton School, all you have to do is ask! Donations may be tax deductible. Please email Mrs. Groch for more information on business donations or sponsorships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wine and champagne – Any variety $15 or more in value
- Gift Cards – Restaurants, sports, retail stores, services, vacation packages – $20 or more in value
- Class Baskets – If you have not already heard from room parents regarding class baskets, you will soon be getting information. Each class contributes a basket for the silent auction, and these are always very popular items.
Order a Christmas wreath online, have it delivered and enjoyed by family/friends, all while helping our school. Go to https://giftitforward.com/ and enter school fundraising code STELIZFL003. See flyer for details.
Support our school when shopping with Amazon!
AmazonSmile is a way to support our school every time you shop with Amazon. Shopping at smile.amazon.com is the same (same products, same prices, no cost to you) with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of eligible purchases to Seton. Signing up is easy – please share with your family and friends!
Here’s how to shop AmazonSmile:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Under charitable locations choose (St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic School)
- Select your charity
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to shop here every time!
We are Grateful for you!
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool