Week of August 15, 2022
We had a great first week of school and are blessed to welcome our students and families back to school for an awesome new year ahead! Please be sure to read our eBlast each week to stay updated on activities and events. We are #SetonStrong!
- Aug. 15 – School Mass 9am for Assumption of Mary (no Mass on Aug. 17)
- Aug. 16* – Back to School Night (Parents only) 6pm in the Gym followed by classroom visits
- Aug. 30 – Home & School (HASA) Meeting – all parents invited! We need you.
- Sept. 2 – Noon dismissal; Parent conferences
- Sept. 5 – Labor Day – No School
- Sept. 12 – HASA wrapping paper fundraiser begins
- Sept. 16 – Parent Wine & Cheese Jazz Night -7-9pm in Parish Center (more details coming)
Please click here for the 2022-2023 School Year Calendar (subject to change).
Please refer to the 2022-23 School Handbook for current School Policies and Procedures. Please click here for a copy of the Handbook.
Room Parents Needed!
Room parents assist the teacher throughout the year with parties, special events, auction baskets and more! If you’re interested or would like additional details, please e-mail your Homeroom Teacher. Being a Room Parent counts towards Love Hours and is a great way to volunteer at school!
Volunteer(s) also needed to periodically help launder tablecloths for events. If you would like to help please contact AshleyLLong@gmail.com.
Don’t forget to shop with Amazon Smile!
AmazonSmile is an easy way to support our school every time you shop with Amazon. Shopping at smile.amazon.com is the same (same products, same prices, no cost to you) with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of eligible purchases to Seton. Signing up is easy – please share with your family and friends!
Here’s how to shop AmazonSmile
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
3. Under charitable locations choose (St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic School)
4. Select your charity
5. Start shopping!
6. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to shop here every time!
The 2022 Golf Benefit Tournament takes place Friday, October 7 at the beautiful Rookery at Marco! It is a shotgun start, scramble format starting at 8:30am. Price includes all golf fees, awards, prizes, lunch buffet and more. It is a great day of fun and fellowship with proceeds benefiting ongoing classroom/campus improvements. You do not need a team to play, we can pair you with other fun golfers.
We also need family or business sponsors to make our event a great success. Click here for the tournament and sponsorship details, and please share with friends and businesses.
Player or sponsor registration may be completed online at www.Saintelizabethseton.com/Golf, or on the attached form and submitted w/payment to:
St. Elizabeth Seton School
Attn: Golf Tournament
2730 53rd Terrace SW
Naples, FL 34116
Please contact Mrs. Groch at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or any questions.
We hope you can join us in playing or sponsoring this wonderful event for our awesome school community!
We are Grateful for you!
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool