Week of May 30, 2022
Wishing all a safe and happy Memorial Day and a fabulous summer! We are #SetonStrong!
*School Office Hours for June: 9am-2:30pm (M-F)
Mark your Calendars for highlighted events for the 2022-23 school year:
- Aug. 5 1st day of school – Open House
- Aug. 10 First school Mass at 9:00am
- Oct. 7 Seton Golf Benefit Tournament at the Rookery 8:30am shotgun/scramble
- Nov. 11 Veterans Day mass
- Dec. 9 School Christmas Program
- Jan. 29 Open House for new families
- Jan. 29-Feb. 3 Catholic Schools Week Celebration
- Feb. 3 Grandparents Day
- April 1 Seton Gala & Auction
- May 26 Last day of school
Please click here for the 2022-2023 School Year Calendar (subject to change).
Play & Prep Summer Program: PK3-K
Click here for more information on Play & Prep Summer Program: PK3-K
This is a fun summer learning program for our early primary students!
- Available to current PK3-Kindergarten students
- 6 weeks: June 6th – July 15th
- 8am – 1pm with Aftercare available until 5pm
For more information, please contact Mrs. Banning at email@example.com
“It’s Electric” and “Read Aloud STEAM Literacy and Science Camp”
Click here for more information on Summer Science STREAM Camps: 2nd-4th graders
During the first week of camp, we will be exploring all things “electric”. The second week of camp will be STEAM activities with great read aloud literature.
- Week 1: June 6-10
- Week 2: June 20-24
- Hours: 8:00 am -12:00 noon
Space is limited to 20 students per week. For more information, please contact Mrs. Hilmoe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Summer camps require completion of a Medical authorization form. Click here for form.
We are Grateful for you!
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool