Mark your Calendar:
- April 12 – Chrism Mass at Epiphany Cathedral in Venice. Ms. Williamson and 8th grade representatives attending.
- April 13 – School mass 9am – Christian Character Awards for Prudence. **NOON Dismissal and NO Aftercare
- April 14-18 – Easter Break (No school)
- April 22 – NJHS Induction 1:30pm
- April 27 – Yearbook ordering deadline
- April 29 – Student Talent Show @ 6pm in the Seton Gym. Invite family and friends!
- May 11 – Muffins with Mom 8am
- May 12 – School-wide Musical Spring Concert 6pm in the Gym.
- May 13 – Latin Fiesta 1pm
- May 18 – 8th Grade Graduation 5pm
- May 27 – Student Last Day of School; Noon Dismissal
Please click here for the 2022-2023 School Year Calendar (subject to change).
Order your Seton Yearbook Online!
- Visit https://www.strawbridge.net/ and use code: YB113377
- Follow the instructions below
- Yearbooks are $20
- Deadline is April 27, 2022
April Counseling Newsletter from Ms. D’Abrosca
Please review to see our theme for the month and activities being conducted at Seton! Download it here.
Play & Prep Summer Program: PK3-K
This summer we will be offering a fun summer learning program to our early primary students!
- Available to current PK3-Kindergarten students
- 6 weeks: June 6th – July 15th
- 8am – 1pm with Aftercare available until 5pm
Space will be limited. Details and Registration information coming very soon! If you would like more information in the meantime, please contact Mrs. Banning at email@example.com
Summer Science STREAM Camps: 2nd-4th graders
“It’s Electric” and “Read Aloud STEAM Literacy and Science Camp” with Mrs. Hilmoe
- Week 1: June 6-10
- Week 2: June 20-24
- Hours: 8:00 am -12:00 noon
During the first week of camp, we will be exploring all things “electric”. The second week of camp will be STEAM activities with great read aloud literature. Mark your calendars now as space is limited to 20 students per week. More information to follow.
We are Grateful for you!
Many thanks to all who volunteered, attended, donated and/or sponsored our 40th Anniversary Gala & Auction! It was a great success thanks to all of you. An update on our auction results and Campus Expansion coming soon! We are a blessed school community!
We wish to recognize the great generosity of our 40th Anniversary Gala VIP Sponsors:
Diamond VIP Event Sponsor – Environmental Concrete and Materials LLC
Diamond VIP Event Sponsor +- St. Agnes Catholic Church
Emerald VIP Sponsor – St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church
Emerald VIP Sponsor – St. Leo Catholic Church
Emerald VIP Sponsor – St. William Catholic Church
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool #SetonStrong!