Week of April 25, 2022
Mark your Calendar:
- April 27 – Yearbook ordering deadline (see ordering instructions below)
- April 29 – Student Talent Show @ 6pm in the Seton Gym. Invite family and friends!
- May 6 – AR Fair * Volunteers needed
- May 11 – Vendor Appreciation Day (We’re saying thank you to local businesses who support our school)
- May 12 – School-wide Musical Spring Concert 6pm in the Gym.
- May 13 – 7:30am Muffins with Mom.
- May 13 – 1:00pm Latin Fiesta for students Grades PK3-8
- May 18 – 8th Grade Graduation 5pm Mass
- May 27 – Student Last Day of School; Noon Dismissal
AR Fair Volunteer
Celebrating Seton Moms!
Please join us for Muffins with Mom on May 13 at 7:30am in the Parish Center.
Spanish Celebration Event!
On May 13 from 1pm-dismissal, students in Grades PK3 – 8 will enjoy a Fiesta including Latin music and Zumba dancing, while sampling foods from across Latin America! Please click here if you can help with food/drink donations for this fun student event.
The deadline is approaching…order your Seton Yearbook Online now!
- Visit https://www.strawbridge.net/ and use code: YB113377
- Follow the instructions below
- Yearbooks are $20
- Deadline is April 27, 2022
April Counseling Newsletter from Ms. D’Abrosca
Please review to see our theme for the month and activities being conducted at Seton! Download the newsletter here.
Play & Prep Summer Program: PK3-K
This summer we will be offering a fun summer learning program to our early primary students!
- Available to current PK3-Kindergarten students
- 6 weeks: June 6th – July 15th
- 8am – 1pm with Aftercare available until 5pm
Space will be limited. Details and Registration information coming very soon! If you would like more information in the meantime, please contact Mrs. Banning at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Science STREAM Camps: 2nd-4th graders
“It’s Electric” and “Read Aloud STEAM Literacy and Science Camp” with Mrs. Hilmoe
- Week 1: June 6-10
- Week 2: June 20-24
- Hours: 8:00 am -12:00 noon
During the first week of camp, we will be exploring all things “electric”. The second week of camp will be STEAM activities with great read aloud literature. Mark your calendars now as space is limited to 20 students per week. More information to follow.
We are Grateful for you!
Diamond VIP Event Sponsor – Environmental Concrete and Materials LLC
Diamond VIP Event Sponsor +- St. Agnes Catholic Church
Emerald VIP Sponsor – St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church
Emerald VIP Sponsor – St. Leo Catholic Church
Emerald VIP Sponsor – St. William Catholic Church
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool #SetonStrong!