Week of March 28, 2022
Mark your Calendar:
**Wednesday- April 13th originally scheduled for a 2pm dismissal is now a noon dismissal with no aftercare.
- April 4 – Used Uniform Closet Open – 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- April 9 – Fun with my Son Event 4-6pm
- April 13 – Noon dismissal
- April 14-18 – Easter break (no school)
- April 29 – Student Talent Show @ 6pm in the Seton Gym. Invite family and friends!
- May 11 – Muffins with Mom
- May 12 – Mark your calendar for Thursday, May 12th for a school-wide Musical Spring Concert at 6pm in the gym.
- May 18 – 8th Grade Graduation
- May 27 – Student Last Day of School; noon dismissal
Used Uniform Closet Open
Monday, April 4th from 3:30-4:30 p.m.
Front of the gym.
Trade-ins of used uniforms accepted.
Purchases by cash or check only.
We are Grateful for you!
Many thanks to all who volunteered, attended, donated and/or sponsored our 40th Anniversary Gala & Auction! It was a great success thanks to all of you. Stay tuned for an update on our auction results and Campus Expansion. We are a blessed school community!
We wish to recognize the great generosity of our 40th Anniversary Gala VIP Sponsors:
Diamond VIP Event Sponsor – Environmental Concrete and Materials LLC
Diamond VIP Event Sponsor +- St. Agnes Catholic Church
Emerald VIP Sponsor – St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church
Emerald VIP Sponsor – St. Leo Catholic Church
Emerald VIP Sponsor – St. William Catholic Church
Play & Prep Summer Program: PK3-K
This summer we will be offering a fun summer learning program to our early primary students!
- Available to current PK3-Kindergarten students
- 6 weeks: June 6th – July 15th
- 8am – 1pm with Aftercare available until 5pm
Space will be limited. Details and Registration information coming very soon! If you would like more information in the meantime, please contact Mrs. Banning at email@example.com
Summer Science STREAM Camps: 2nd-4th graders
“It’s Electric” and “Read Aloud STEAM Literacy and Science Camp” with Mrs. Hilmoe
- Week 1: June 6-10
- Week 2: June 20-24
- Hours: 8:00 am -12:00 noon
During the first week of camp, we will be exploring all things “electric”. The second week of camp will be STEAM activities with great read aloud literature. Mark your calendars now as space is limited to 20 students per week. More information to follow.