Week of April 19, 2021
40th Anniversary Campus Expansion Program
Plans are underway for our campus expansion/improvements. Please stay tuned for more details about our plans coming home soon!
Mark your Calendars:
- April 23 – Class composite picture orders due
- May 12 – Christian Character Awards at Mass
- May 20 – 8th Grade Graduation 6pm at SES Church
- May 26 –4th quarter ends; Last day for students; Noon dismissal-No Aftercare
Parents may order online at www.strawbridge.net, click on order pictures using the order code FM 352498 and complete the required information, or by check made out to Strawbridge Studios for $12. If choosing not to order, please send the envelope back to school. The deadline for ordering or sending pictures back to school is Friday, April 23. Thank you!
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool #SetonStrong!
We have great news. New families may now apply through Step Up For Students for an income-based scholarship (either the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship or the Family Empowerment Scholarship) for the 2021-22 school year. Apply as soon as possible as funding is limited.
Upon review of a family’s application and supporting documents, Step Up For Students will determine if the student qualifies for either the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship or the Family Empowerment Scholarship.
IMPORTANT: In order to assure timely processing for a full scholarship, Step Up needs to receive the application and all required documents by June 1, 2021. Step Up will continue to accept applications after June 1, but cannot assure those received after that date will be processed in time to receive a full award.
Please keep in mind:
- Step Up For Students is required by law to give priority to lower-income families. However, families of higher income may also be eligible and are encouraged to apply.
- Note: If a family’s income is found to be over 260% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, the student is not eligible for the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship but may be eligible for the Family Empowerment Scholarship. All students applying for a Family Empowerment Scholarship (FES) and parents on application MUST include a valid Social Security Number to be eligible.
For questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our Service Center at 877-735-7837, Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.
Step Up For Students
Building a Culture of Catholic Stewardship
Our school community needs donors and sponsors to support our mission. Please refer anyone who believes in the importance of affordable, quality Catholic education now and for future generations, to: https://saintelizabethseton.com/giving/
While shopping, don’t forget Amazon Smile – Seton H.A.S.A. Fundraiser
AmazonSmile is a way to support our school every time you shop with Amazon. Shopping at smile.amazon.com is the same (same products, same prices, no cost to you) with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of eligible purchases to Seton. Signing up is easy – please share with your family and friends!