Week of Sept. 26, 2022
- Sept. 26 Gifts & Gourmet Treats Fundraiser – orders due
- Sept. 28 NJHS/Student Govt. Installation
- Sept. 30 Burrito Day for Lunch!
- Oct. 1 Mother-Son Bowling 12-2pm at Headpinz Naples
- Oct. 3-31 Respect Life Month – Diaper Drive for Community Pregnancy Clinics
- Oct. 5 Christian Character Awards – SES Church
- Oct. 7 Golf Benefit Tournament at the Rookery at Marco 8:30am; End Qtr. 1
- Oct. 7 Yearbook Cover Contest Entries due
- Oct. 9 Godspell Musical – Student Audition 3pm SES Music Room
- Oct. 10 Godspell Musical – Student Audition 3:15pm Music Room
- Oct. 13 3rd Annual Latin Fiesta for students 11:50am Gym/Theme Dress Down Day
- Oct. 14 No School – Professional Development
- Oct. 25 HASA Gen Meeting 8:00am in Parish Center
- Oct. 26 Student Fall picture day
- Oct. 28 Trunk or Treat hosted by SES Parish 6-8pm church parking lot
SES supports Respect Life month by partnering with Community Pregnancy Clinics (CPCI) in a Diaper Drive (collecting diapers, wipes, baby shampoo/wash, baby clothing: newborn – size 5T). See flyer for details on how you can help.
YEARBOOK COVER CONTEST
CALLING ALL ARTISTS!!! Panther students in ALL grade levels from K-8 are invited to show their school spirit by designing the front and back covers for the 2022/2023 yearbook! Two winners will be selected to be displayed on the front and back cover. Winner wins a Yearbook! Yearbook Cover Contest Flyer. Email any questions to email@example.com. The Yearbook Team recognizes Makayla Gulapa (8th) for her talent and design of the Yearbook Cover Contest Flyer!
2022 Golf Benefit Tournament
Coming up Friday, October 7 at the Rookery at Marco!
We are very grateful to the following Golf Event Sponsors:
St. Elizabeth Seton Parish
Kelleher Law, PA
Main Street Licensing
The Dagnall Family
The Gamba Family
Euclid Chemical Co.
Creative Wealth Financial Group
Brigid Soldavini-Clapper, CPA
Mr. & Mrs. Denis McCarthy
The Cavalry IT
Dise Wealth Management
Zynda Custom Homes & Remodeling, Inc.
Marco Office Supply
Susan M. Ferguson
Fuller Funeral Home
Publix Super Markets Charities
Edward & Joanne O’Connor
The Rapa Family
Tree Scaping of Naples, Inc.
Worthington Country Club
Eagle Creek Golf & Country Club
Vineyards Country Club
Foxfire Country Club
Copper Leaf at the Brooks
Spring Run Golf Club
The National Golf & Country Club
Panther Run Golf Club
Glades Golf & Country Club
The Rookery at Marco/Hammock Bay
Dick’s Sporting Goods
Cooper Hawk Winery
Seton Spirit Store!
25% OFF sitewide this month when you use code SPIRIT. Go Seton! http://sideline.bsnsports.com/schools/florida/naples/st.-elizabeth-seton-catholic-school
3rd Annual Latin Fiesta!
Thursday, October 13th at 11:50 am – 2:46pm in the school gym. The Latin Fiesta is a special day to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month. Students will sample Latin food, dance and experience the Latin culture. We need your help and support to make this event a success! We need food, drinks, volunteers (must be Diocesan approved), party supplies, and much more…. sign up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090F4EA9A82FA3FC1-latin.
We will have a theme dress down day on Thursday, October 13th. Students will represent a Latin America country and will dress down with the colors of the assigned country flag.
- PK3- PK4 – representing Dominican Republic, Panama, Costa Rica, Paraguay, Cuba & Puerto Rico flag colors: red, white and blue.
- Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd grade – representing Colombia, Venezuela & Ecuador flag colors: red, blue and yellow
- 3rd, 4th & 5th grade – representing El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Argentina, Uruguay flag colors: blue & white
- 6th grade – representing Mexico flag colors: green, white & red
- 7th grade – representing Bolivia flag colors: red, yellow & green
- 8th grade – representing Spain flag colors: red & yellow
If your child has a t-shirt or clothes that can represent a different Latin America country/flag your child is welcome to wear that instead of the colors assigned on the list above. For more information/questions, please email Sra. Cole firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark your calendars now for our Spring Musical “Godspell Jr.”
“Based on the Gospel According to St. Matthew, Godspell Junior is a groundbreaking and unique reflection on the life of Jesus, with a message of kindness, tolerance and love.”
- Friday, April 21 & Saturday, April 22, 2023 @ 7pm
- St. John Neumann Catholic High School – The Justin Holecek Student Life Center
- Doors open @ 6:30 pm Tickets $5.00
See more info. below.
The play will be directed by Fabiola Cole, music directed by Paul Desmarais, stage manager by Charity Winter, choreography Fabiola Cole and Charity Winter and Production Committee Manager by Lindsay D’Abrosca.
We invite grades 4th through 8th to Audition for the Musical:
- Sunday, October 9th at 3pm in the music room
- Monday, October 10 at 3:15pm in the music room.
Auditions are by appointment only (see info packet sent home). We welcome all parents, faculty & staff, and students grades 6th through 8th to help volunteer in one of the Production Committees. For more information, contact Ms. Lindsay D’Abrosca email@example.com. Parent/Guardian must be a Diocesan Approved volunteer to participate. Love/Service hours will be honored for your time. Thank you for your interest and cooperation.
If you have any questions about the Musical, please contact Mrs. Cole firstname.lastname@example.org.
September Counseling Newsletter
Attention Parents and Students! See September Counseling Newsletter from Ms. D’Abrosca. Please review to see our theme for the month and activities being conducted at Seton!
News from SES Parish
SAVE THE DATE: Trunk or Treat at St. Elizabeth Seton Parish is Friday, October 28, 6-8pm in the church parking lot. Volunteer hours are given to families that are trunkers. To sign-up for trunking, just send an email to Beverly at email@example.com. Thank you!
We are Grateful for you!
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool