Week of Sept. 19, 2022
- Sept. 26 Gifts & Gourmet Treats Fundraiser – orders due
- Sept. 28 NJHS/Student Govt. Installation
- Sept. 30 Burrito Day for Lunch!
- Oct. 1 Mother-Son Bowling 12-2pm at Headpinz Naples
- Oct. 5 Christian Character Awards – SES Church
- Oct. 7 Golf Benefit Tournament at the Rookery at Marco 8:30am; End Qtr. 1
- Oct. 9 Godspell Musical – Student Audition 3pm SES Music Room
- Oct. 10 Godspell Musical – Student Audition 3:15pm Music Room
- Oct. 13 3rd Annual Latin Fiesta for students 11:50am Gym/Theme Dress Down Day
- Oct. 14 No School – Professional Development
- Oct. 25 HASA Gen Meeting 8:00am in Parish Center
- Oct. 26 Student Fall picture day
Mark your calendars now for our Spring Musical “Godspell”. Friday, April 21 & Saturday, April 22, 2023 @ 7pm. Taking place at St. John Neumann Catholic High School – The Justin Holecek Student Life Center. Doors open @ 6:30 pm Tickets $5.00 See more info. below.
Last Call – Sign Up Now!
- HASA’s Mother-Son Bowling Event Saturday, Oct. 1 from 12-2pm Moms and sons, join the fun! Deadline is Wed. 9/21. See flyer for details.
- Bubbakoo’s Burrito Lunch – Orders due 9/23. See flyer for details.
- Gifts and Gourmet Treats due 9/26. See flyer for details.
2022 Golf Benefit Tournament
Friday, October 7 at the Rookery at Marco. If you haven’t already signed up to play, this is the last call! Course sponsorships still available and are a great way to promote your business and support your school community. Visit www.Saintelizabethseton.com/Golf, or contact Mrs. Groch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seton Spirit Store!
25% OFF sitewide this month when you use code SPIRIT. Go Seton! http://sideline.bsnsports.com/schools/florida/naples/st.-elizabeth-seton-catholic-school
3rd Annual Latin Fiesta!
Thursday, October 13th at 11:50 am – 2:46pm in the school gym. The Latin Fiesta is a special day to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month. Students will sample Latin food, dance and experience the Latin culture. We need your help and support to make this event a success! We need food, drinks, volunteers (must be Diocesan approved), party supplies, and much more…. sign up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090F4EA9A82FA3FC1-latin.
We will have a theme dress down day on Thursday, October 13th. Students will represent a Latin America country and will dress down with the colors of the assigned country flag.
- PK3- PK4 – representing Dominican Republic, Panama, Costa Rica, Paraguay, Cuba & Puerto Rico flag colors: red, white and blue
- Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd grade – representing Colombia, Venezuela & Ecuador flag colors: red, blue and yellow
- 3rd, 4th & 5th grade – representing El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Argentina, Uruguay flag colors: blue & white
- 6th grade – representing Mexico flag colors: green, white & red
- 7th grade – representing Bolivia flag colors: red, yellow & green
- 8th grade – representing Spain flag colors: red & yellow
If your child has a t-shirt or clothes that can represent a different Latin America country/flag your child is welcome to wear that instead of the colors assigned on the list above. For more information/questions, please email Sra. Cole email@example.com.
We are very grateful to the following Golf Event Sponsors (to date):
St. Elizabeth Seton Parish
Kelleher Law, PA
Main Street Licensing
The Dagnall Family
The Gamba Family
Creative Wealth Financial Group
Brigid Soldavini-Clapper, CPA
Mr. & Mrs. Denis McCarthy
The Cavalry IT
Dise Wealth Management
Zynda Custom Homes & Remodeling, Inc.
Marco Office Supply
Susan M. Ferguson
Fuller Funeral Home
Publix Super Markets Charities
Edward & Joanne O’Connor
The Rapa Family
Worthington Country Club
Eagle Creek Golf & Country Club
Vineyards Country Club
Foxfire Country Club
Copper Leaf at the Brooks
Spring Run Golf Club
The National Golf & Country Club
Panther Run Golf Club
Glades Golf & Country Club
The Rookery at Marco/Hammock Bay
Dick’s Sporting Goods
Cooper Hawk Winery
We are proud to announce that this year we are having a school musical. The musical is Godspell Jr. “Based on the Gospel According to St. Matthew, Godspell Junior is a groundbreaking and unique reflection on the life of Jesus, with a message of kindness, tolerance and love.”
The play will be directed by Fabiola Cole, music directed by Paul Desmarais, stage manager by Charity Winter, choreography Fabiola Cole and Charity Winter and Production Committee Manager by Lindsay D’Abrosca.
We invite grades 4th through 8th to Audition for the Musical:
- Sunday, October 9th at 3pm in the music room
- Monday, October 10 at 3:15pm in the music room.
Auditions are by appointment only (see info packet sent home)
We welcome all parents, faculty & staff, and students grades 6th through 8th to help volunteer in one of the Production Committees. For more information, contact Ms. Lindsay D’Abrosca firstname.lastname@example.org. Parent/Guardian must be a Diocesan Approved volunteer to participate. Love/Service hours will be honored for your time. Thank you for your interest and cooperation.
If you have any questions about the Musical, please contact Mrs. Cole email@example.com.
September Counseling Newsletter
Attention Parents and Students! See September Counseling Newsletter from Ms. D’Abrosca. Please review to see our theme for the month and activities being conducted at Seton!
News from SES Parish
1) Are you burdened? Bored? Struggling to find greater meaning, peace? Consider that the mission of the Catholic Church is to help you answer yes to God’s invitation: He is yearning to share His love! Whether you are curious to know more about Catholic teachings, or want to complete your sacraments, consider the classes available at St Elizabeth Seton Parish. The parish offers faith formation and sacramental prep for children and adults. Registration is happening now for both. Call the Parish Office or email to learn more: 239-455-3900, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Annulment! This is a hard issue to face, but St Elizabeth Seton Parish can assist. The parish can help with the annulment process, and also with completing your sacraments and possibly convalidating your marriage, if it was outside of the Catholic Church. Please call the Parish Office to arrange a meeting with Fr. Casey.
SAVE THE DATE: Trunk or Treat at St. Elizabeth Seton Parish is Friday, October 28, 6-8pm in the church parking lot. Volunteer hours are given to families that are trunkers. To sign-up for trunking, just send an email to Beverly at email@example.com. Thank you!
Eucharistic Conference is Sept 24.
The registration link is: www.StElizabethSeton.org, click on Online Giving and scroll down.
News from St. John Neumann Catholic High School…
We are Grateful for you! Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool