Week of January 10, 2022
Mark your calendar:
- Jan. 14 – Noon dismissal-Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Jan. 17 – No school MLK
- Jan. 24 – Chick-Fil-A Family Night
- *Jan. 30 – School Open House for new families Please share the good news about our school with family/friends!
- Jan. 31-Feb. 4 – Catholic Schools Week; Week-long Book Fair
- Feb. 2 – Grandparents and Special Friends Day – Mass and classroom visits (stay tuned for more info. on Grandparents Day!)
- Feb. 4 – Noon dismissal
- Feb. 14 – No school – Teacher Professional Development Day
- Feb. 21 – No school – President’s Day
- Feb. 26 – Father Daughter Dance
- March 26 – SAVE THE DATE – Seton 40th Anniversary Celebration Gala Auction!
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We are excited for the upcoming Seton Gala & Auction on March 26 at St. Peter the Apostle Spirit Center! This will be a fun evening for our community as we celebrate the grand finale of our 40th Anniversary year. All proceeds benefit our Campus Expansion Program.
The event will be a success because of the participation of many sponsors, donors, and guests who support our great school! We ask that you please share the attached list of Sponsorship opportunities with any businesses or individuals you know who may wish to sponsor. It is an awesome way to support our school and advertise your business 🙂 Please contact Mrs. Groch with any questions regarding sponsorships at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ticket purchase information will be sent home soon!DOWNLOAD THE SPONSORSHIP FORM
Earn Volunteer Hours for Donations and for helping with the Gala!
- Wine and spirits for our wine pull – Any variety of wine, tequila, rum, gin, vodka and whiskey – $15 or more in value
- Gift Cards – Restaurants, sports, retail stores, services, vacation packages – $20 or more in value
- Do you know of businesses that would like to donate gift certificates, golf, vacation packages, services or items for our Auction? Many businesses are willing to support St. Elizabeth Seton School, all you have to do is ask! Donations may be tax deductible.
Thank you to our Gala Sponsors! (to date):
- Diamond VIP Event Sponsor – Environmental Concrete and Materials LLC
- Ruby Sponsor and Teacher Ticket Sponsor – Synovus
- Bid Paddle Sponsor – Down to Earth Landscape and Irrigation
Thanks to the following for Gala items/donations:
Baker/Gomez Family, Diaz Family, Droullard Family, Jiminez Family, Montiel Family, Muenz Family, Piccione Family, Zelek Family, Publix Super Markets Charities
Thanks to the following businesses for donating auction items:
Bear’s Paw Country Club
Blue Zones Project
Boston Beer Garden
Botanicals on the Gulf
Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre
Driftwood Garden Center
Edison Ford Winter Estates
Estero River Outfitters
Fantasea Scuba Naples
Inn at Pelican Bay
Kensington Golf & Country Club
Key West Express
Law Office of Conrad Willkomm, P.A.
M&M’s Café at Tin City
Naples Grande Golf Club
Naples Transportation & Tours
Norman Love Confections, Inc.
Quail Run Golf Club
Ridgway Bar & Grill
Royal Scoop at Berkshire
The Hideout Golf Club
The National Golf & Country Club
Tom Trovato Floral Designs
Vineyards Country Club
Grateful, Thankful, Blessed are we!
Since March 27, 2021, we have received $600K in donations, added to our starting funds, brings us to $800K for the Campus Expansion Program! We are continuing our campaign to have the program completely funded. Please refer anyone you know who may be interested in helping to: https://saintelizabethseton.com/giving/