Week of January 3, 2022
Mark your calendar:
- Jan 3 – No School for students– Teacher Retreat/Professional day
- Jan. 4 – Classes resume
- Jan. 14 – Noon dismissal-Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Jan. 17 – No school MLK
- *Jan. 30 – School Open House for new families Please share the good news about our school with family/friends!
- Jan. 31-Feb. 4 – Catholic Schools Week; Week-long Book Fair
- Feb. 2 – Grandparents and Special Friends Day – Mass and classroom visits
- Feb. 4 – Noon dismissal
- Feb. 14 – No school – Teacher Professional Development Day
- Feb. 21 – No school – President’s Day
- March 26 – SAVE THE DATE – Seton 40th Anniversary Celebration Gala Auction!
Annual Gala Auction
WE NEED YOUR HELP! We are making plans for our annual Gala Auction on March 26, 2022. The following items are needed to help make the event a success. You will earn Volunteer Hours for Donations and for helping with the Gala!
- Wine and spirits for our wine pull – Any variety of wine, tequila, rum, gin, vodka and whiskey – $15 or more in value
- Gift Cards – Restaurants, sports, retail stores, services, vacation packages – $20 or more in value
- Do you know of businesses that would like to donate gift certificates, golf, vacation packages, services or items for our Auction? Many businesses are willing to support St. Elizabeth Seton School, all you have to do is ask! Donations may be tax deductible. Please email Mrs. Groch for more information on business donations or sponsorships at email@example.com.
Grateful, Thankful, Blessed are we!
Since March 27, 2021, we have received $600K in donations, added to our starting funds, brings us to $800K for the Campus Expansion Program! We are continuing our campaign to have the program completely funded. Please refer anyone you know who may be interested in helping to: https://saintelizabethseton.com/giving/