Week of December 18, 2023
Many thanks to our HASA volunteers for all your help with Breakfast with Santa, Penguin Patch shopping, and the Christmas Program. You make events so special for our students and school community! Thank you for giving of your time during this busiest time of year. We are blessed and grateful for all of you!
- Dec. 18 Used Uniform closet open 3:15-4:00pm Gym
- Dec. 19 12 Days of Giving Advent Service project ends; Thanks for all your support!
- Dec. 21 **Reminder: This is our last day before Christmas break. It is a noon dismissal and there is no aftercare that day.
- Dec. 22-Jan. 5 Christmas Break
- Jan. 5 Teacher In-service day
- Jan. 8 Students return
- Jan. 15 No school – MLK
- Jan. 17 Christian Character Awards at morning prayers in Gym
- Jan. 28 School Open House for new families 10am-1:30pm
- Jan. 28-Feb. 2 Catholic Schools Week
- Feb. 2 Grandparents Day w/mass and classroom visits; noon dismissal
School Open House 1/28
(for new families for 2024-25 school year)
Seton will host an Open House for new prospective families on Sunday, Jan. 28 from 10am-1:30pm. We need parent volunteers as tour guides. Please reach out to Mrs. Niebuhr if you can help.
Speakers at Masses
We need speakers to represent Seton at area parish masses for the final weekend of Catholic Schools Week on Feb. 3-4. If you are a parishioner at SES Church, or St. Agnes, St. Peter. St. John the Evangelist, St. William, San Marco, St. Finbarr, or St. Leo, we need your help to promote Catholic education at your parish. A 3-minute speech/announcement will be provided for parents or students. Family volunteer and/or student service hours given. If you can help, please contact Mrs. Groch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your support!
SAVE THE DATE!
Roaring 20’s Gala/Auction March 16, 2024 at beautiful Vineyards CC. This is our biggest fundraiser of the year! Please plan to attend a fun evening benefiting our school (and tell your friends and family!). Tickets will be $175pp and include complimentary cocktail hour, live jazz, hors d’oeuvres, three course plated dinner, Live & Silent Auctions, music, dancing, and a roaring good time! Printed invitations will be sent early Jan. Ticket reservations and sponsorships available now- contact Mrs. Groch for more info. at email@example.com or visit www.SaintElizabethSeton.com/Gala.
Many thanks to the following businesses for Gala donations to date:
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa
Bonita National Golf & CC
Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre
Conservancy of SW Florida
D’Amico Family of Restaurants
High Tide Dermatology
Inn at Pelican Bay
Miami City Ballet
Miami Tour Co.
Naples Art Institute
Naples Lakes CC
Naples Trolley Tours
New Orleans Crawling
Seminole Casino Hotel
Shadow Wood CC
The National Golf & CC
The Shell Factory
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
The following items are needed to help make the event a success. You will earn Volunteer Hours for Donations and for helping with the Gala!
- Business Donations – Do you know of businesses that would like to donate gift certificates, golf, vacation packages, services, or items for our Auction? Many businesses are willing to support St. Elizabeth Seton School, all you have to do is ask! Donations may be tax deductible. Please email Mrs. Groch for more information on business donations or sponsorships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wine, champagne, liquors – Any variety $15 or more in value
- Gift Cards – Restaurants, sports, retail stores, services, vacation packages – $20 or more in value
School Musical – Aladdin Jr.
Mark your calendar for our School Musical – Aladdin Jr. – April 26 & 27, 2024. Join us at the St. John Neumann Catholic High School Justin Holecek Student Life Center.
Used uniform sales will take place in the back of the gym (instead of the Spanish room). Enter through left side of the gym and go to the last door, please do not enter the main gym doors (last Monday of every month from 3:15-4:00pm – (Dec 18, Jan 29, Feb 26, March 25, Apr 29).
We are Grateful for you!
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool