Week of November 6, 2023
We are Grateful for you!
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool
Thanksgiving Food Drive – Help us make a difference in the community!
During the month of November, St. Elizabeth Seton is practicing the Virtue of Charity. Our school would like to fill bags with non-perishable food items for St. Matthew’s House in Naples (see the attached flyer with more details). The food drive runs Monday, November 6th through Wednesday, November 15th. If you have any questions, please contact Nichole Eastman (email@example.com).
Honoring Our Brave Veterans!
Seton will once again be honoring veterans at our Veterans Day Tribute on Wed., Nov. 8, 2023 @ 9:00am at SES Church.
SAVE THE DATE!
SES Gala/Auction March 16, 2024 at Vineyards CC. This is our biggest fundraiser of the year! Please plan to attend a fun evening benefiting our school.
Mark your calendar for our School Musical!
Aladdin Jr. will be held on April 26 & 27, 2024 at St. John Neumann Catholic High School in the Justin Holecek Student Life Center. More information to follow…
- Nov. 5 Daylight Savings time ends – fall back
- Nov. 8 Veterans Day Tribute mass and reception 9am SES Church (see flyer)
- Nov. 12 Community Spirit Day
- Nov. 13 Used Uniform closet open 3:15-4:00pm Gym
- Nov. 15 Christian Character Awards
- Nov. 20-24 No school-Thanksgiving break
- Nov. 27 No school – Teacher planning
- Dec. 2 SES/SJN Music Market Day
- Dec. 5/6 Sacrament of Reconciliation Grades 3-8
- Dec. 7-9 Penguin Patch Christmas Shopping for students
- Dec. 8 Feast of Immaculate Conception
- Dec. 9 Cookies with Santa 10am
- Dec. 13 Christian Character Awards at morning prayers in Gym
- Dec. 15 Christmas Concert 6pm
- Dec. 18 Used Uniform closet open 3:15-4:00pm Gym
- Dec. 21 Noon dismissal; end 2nd quarter; No aftercare
- Dec. 22-Jan. 5 Christmas Break
Used uniform sales will take place in the back of the gym (instead of the Spanish room). Enter through left side of the gym and go to the last door, please do not enter the main gym doors (last Monday of every month from 3:15-4:00pm – Nov 13, Dec 18, Jan 29, Feb 26, March 25, Apr 29).
Help our environment while also helping the SJN/SES Band programs! We are collecting used and new sneakers. Band will receive a donation for every pair of sneakers recycled! It couldn’t be easier…send in sneakers with your student to drop off in the Band room. That’s it! If you have a connection with a gym or other appropriate business that would be willing to be a collection site, please reach out to the Music Supporters team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your support!
~Mr. Desmarais, M.Ed.