Week of February 7, 2022
Thank you for celebrating CSW with us…what a great week!
Many thanks to our awesome faculty and staff for providing all the fun and enriching activities for our students during Catholic Schools Week. Special appreciation to Mrs. Eastman and Ms. Borkowski for taking the lead and scheduling all the memorable student activities.
We are so grateful to Father Casey and HASA parent volunteers for assisting with our community events during the week. We were delighted to welcome such a large number of Grandparents/Special Friends for Grandparents Day! We collected food items for our service project on behalf of Catholic Charities Weekend Power Pack and as always, appreciate the continued generosity of our Seton families.
We thank everyone who shopped the Book Fair! If you missed the fair or still want to shop – our Online Book Fair is open until February 13th! All purchases will be sent directly to the school and delivered to your child. Visit the Online Book Fair at: https://www.scholastic.com/bf/stelizabethsetonschool2
Valentine’s Day Bouquets!
Seton Student Government will be selling “Valentine’s Day Bouquets” this Monday and Wednesday at all lunches. The following items are included in the sale: Carnations, Colorful Pencils, Candy Heart Boxes.
Students can purchase one item for $1. or all three for $2. Items will then be packaged together in a bow. You can purchase a bouquet for yourself or for a friend, teacher, or everyone’s favorite Principal Niebuhr. Show your love for your fellow panther and support student government!
Mark your Calendar:
- Feb. 7 – Deadline to purchase discounted Gala tickets for Seton families
- Feb. 14 – No school – Teacher Professional Development Day
- Feb. 21 – No school – President’s Day
- Feb. 26 – HASA Father Daughter (or Special Guest) Dance
- March 2 – Ash Wednesday
- March 8 – Spring picture day
- March 11 – End 3rd quarter; Donuts with Dad 8am
- March 14-18 – Spring Break (no school)
- March 21 – No school – Teacher Professional Development Day
- March 26 – Seton 40th Anniversary Celebration Gala Auction!
- April 14-18 – Easter break (no school)
40th Anniversary Gala & Auction Tickets
The deadline to purchase discounted tickets for our 40th Anniversary Gala & Auction has been extended to Monday, Feb. 7. The discounted price is $100pp. (Tickets are $125pp after Feb. 7).
We are expecting a great turn-out for this celebration event, so please don’t delay sending in your RSVP and payment. Please email Mrs. Groch at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about tickets or sponsorships. Thank you for your support of our great school!
WE still NEED YOUR HELP!
Our 40th Anniversary Gala & Auction is fast approaching! We need your help to make it a success. Earn your volunteer hours for any donations. 🙂 Please bring donations in by Feb. 11.
We still need the following donations for restaurants and hotel stays for our auction packages:
- $100 Gift Card – Truluck’s Restaurant
- $100 Gift Card – Ocean Prime Restaurant
- $100 Gift Card – Turtle Club Restaurant
- $100 Gift Certificate – Ritz Carlton Hotel
- $100 Gift Certificate – Naples Grande Hotel
- $100 Gift Certificate – Naples Bay Resort
Also, donations of wine or spirits ($15 value or higher) and donations of beer (all varieties).
Many thanks to our 40th Anniversary Gala & Auction Sponsors! (to date):
- Diamond VIP Event Sponsor – Environmental Concrete and Materials LLC
- Diamond VIP Event Sponsor – St. Agnes Catholic Church
- Emerald VIP Sponsor – St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church
- Emerald VIP Sponsor – St. Leo Catholic Church
- Gold Sponsor – Brigid Soldavini-Clapper, CPA
- Ruby Sponsor and Teacher Ticket Sponsor – Synovus
- Crystal Sponsor – Juliana M. Kierstein, P.A.
- Crystal Sponsor – St. Finbarr Catholic Church
- Bid Paddle Sponsor – Down to Earth Landscape and Irrigation
- Teacher Ticket Sponsor – Julie and John Diaz
- Teacher Ticket Sponsor – Anonymous Donor
- Teacher Ticket Sponsor – Zynda Family (Zynda Custom Homes & Remodeling)
- Event Wine Sponsor (Gallo) – Droullard Family
Thanks to the following for Gala items or donations:
Baker/Gomez Family, Diaz Family, Jiminez Family, Montiel Family, Muenz Family, Piccione Family, Zamora Family, Zelek Family, Publix Super Markets Charities, Naples Progressive Gymnastics, John and Julia Rogan, Marlene Pontari, Brandstatter Family, Harry Engel, Henry Family, Mary Jo Pizzollo, McCarthy Family, Rank Family
Thanks to the following businesses for donating auction items:
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa
Bear’s Paw Country Club
Blue Zones Project
Boston Beer Garden
Botanicals on the Gulf
Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre
DeRomo’s Gourmet Market & Restaurant
Dillard’s Coconut Point
Driftwood Garden Center
Edison Ford Winter Estates
Estero River Outfitters
Fantasea Scuba Naples
Inn at Pelican Bay
Kensington Golf & Country Club
Key West Express
Kirk Fish Co.
Law Office of Conrad Willkomm, P.A.
M&M’s Café at Tin City
Mel’s Diner Naples
Naples Bay Resort
Naples Botanical Gardens
Naples Grande Golf Club
Naples Transportation & Tours
Norman Love Confections, Inc.
Quail Run Golf Club
Ridgway Bar & Grill
Royal Scoop at Berkshire
Swan River Seafood
The Hideout Golf Club
The Little Bar Restaurant
The National Golf & Country Club
The Shell Factory
Tom Trovato Floral Designs
Vineyards Country Club
News from the Counselor
Please Click here or February Newsletter from Ms. D’Abrosca.