Week of February 21, 2022
Mark your Calendar:
- Feb. 21 – No school – President’s Day
- Feb. 22-March 4 – Terranova Standardized Assessments Gr. 2-8
- Feb. 26 – HASA Father Daughter (or Special Guest) Dance
- March 2 – Ash Wednesday
- March 8 – Spring picture day
- March 11 – End 3rd quarter; Donuts with Dad 8am
- March 14-18 – Spring Break (no school)
- March 21 – No school – Teacher Professional Development Day
- March 26 – Seton 40th Anniversary Celebration Gala Auction!
- April 9 – Fun with my Son Event
- April 14-18 – Easter break (no school)
HASA’s Fun with My Son Event
Mark your calendar for HASA’s Fun With My Son Event on Sat., April 9 from 4-6:00pm. More information will be sent in an email and a flyer will be coming home soon! This event will include fun activities taking place in the Seton Gym and on the Field. There will be food, treats, and prizes too! Volunteers needed before, during and after the event. If you are available to volunteer, please email Nichole Eastman (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you for your support!
TERRANOVA Assessments 2/22-3/4
Each year Catholic schools throughout the state of Florida participate in standardized testing. This year the Terra Nova assessments will be administered to all students in grades 2-8. These tests are used to help us learn how your child is progressing toward standards, performing relative to their peers, and provide us with instructional activities which can help close achievement gaps.
The testing window for Terra Nova assessments is from February 22 – March 4, 2022, with makeups to be completed by March 11,2022. Information for our families:
- Please refrain from making appointments, arriving late, and/or being absent unless ill.
- Students will be testing for 1 to 1 ½ hours during the testing window each morning.
- Students should come to school rested and on time.
- Student homework will be kept to a minimum.
- Ample breaks will be provided.
- Students arriving late will have to wait in the office until their class has a break.
- Please read all notes from your individual classroom/homeroom teachers about the assessments.
Thank you for your continued support and partnership in the education of your child.
Donations still needed – volunteer hours given!
Our 40th Anniversary Gala & Auction is fast approaching! We are still in need of beer donations (all varieties). Please bring donations asap. Thank you!
40th Anniversary Gala & Auction Celebration – Reserve your spot by March 5!
We are expecting a great turn-out for this celebration event, so please don’t delay sending in your RSVP! Please email Mrs. Groch at email@example.com with any questions about tickets or sponsorships. We look forward to celebrating with you!
Many thanks to our 40th Anniversary Gala & Auction Sponsors! (to date):
- Diamond VIP Event Sponsor – Environmental Concrete and Materials LLC
- Diamond VIP Event Sponsor +- St. Agnes Catholic Church
- Emerald VIP Sponsor – St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church
- Emerald VIP Sponsor – St. Leo Catholic Church
- Emerald VIP Sponsor – St. William Catholic Church
- Gold Sponsor – St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic Church
- Gold Sponsor – Brigid Soldavini-Clapper, CPA
- Ruby Sposor – Dr. Laura Chang Kit, Encore Urology
- Ruby Sponsor and Teacher Ticket Sponsor – Synovus
- Crystal Sponsor – Juliana M. Kierstein, P.A.
- Crystal Sponsor – St. Finbarr Catholic Church
- Crystal Sponsor – St. John Neumann High School
- Bid Paddle Sponsor – Down to Earth Landscape and Irrigation
- Teacher Ticket Sponsor – Julie and John Diaz, Anonymous Donor, Zynda Custom Homes & Remodeling, Mr. & Mrs. Rank, Mr. & Mrs. McCarthy, Mr. & Mrs. Brandstatter
- Event Wine Sponsor (Gallo) – Droullard Family
Thanks to the following for Gala items or donations:
Publix Super Markets Charities, Naples Progressive Gymnastics, Schulze Family Foundation, Leo’s Painting (Castillo Family), Augustine Family, Baker/Gomez Family, Costain Family, Harry Engel, Henry Family, Hilmoe Family, Jiminez Family, Leach Family, Judi Long, Montiel Family, Muenz Family, Elaine Pearce, Piccione Family, Marlene Pontari, Mary Jo Pizzollo, John and Julia Rogan, Teresa Smelser, Trang Family, Zamora Family, Zelek Family
Thanks to the following businesses for donating auction items:
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa
Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts
Bear’s Paw Country Club
Blue Zones Project
Boston Beer Garden
Botanicals on the Gulf
Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre
Conservancy of Naples
DeRomo’s Gourmet Market & Restaurant
Dillard’s Coconut Point
Driftwood Garden Center
Edison Ford Winter Estates
Estero River Outfitters
Fantasea Scuba Naples
Inn at Pelican Bay
Kensington Golf & Country Club
Key West Express
Kirk Fish Co.
Law Office of Conrad Willkomm, P.A.
M&M’s Café at Tin City
Mel’s Diner Naples
Naples Bay Resort
Naples Botanical Gardens
Naples Grande Golf Club
Naples Transportation & Tours
Norman Love Confections, Inc.
Quail Run Golf Club
Ridgway Bar & Grill
Royal Scoop at Berkshire
Swan River Seafood
The Hideout Golf Club
The Little Bar Restaurant
The National Golf & Country Club
The Shell Factory
Tom Trovato Floral Designs
Vineyards Country Club
News from the Counselor
Please Click here or February Newsletter from Ms. D’Abrosca.