Week of January 24, 2022
Mark your calendar:
- Jan. 24 – Chick-Fil-A Family Night
- Jan. 30 – School Open House for new families
- Jan. 31-Feb. 4 – Catholic Schools Week; Week-long Book Fair
- Feb. 2 – Grandparents and Special Friends Day – 9am Mass and classroom visits
- Feb. 4 – Noon dismissal
- Feb. 14 – No school – Teacher Professional Development Day
- Feb. 21 – No school – President’s Day
- Feb. 26 – SAVE THE DATE – HASA Father Daughter Dance
- March 26 – Seton 40th Anniversary Celebration Gala Auction!
Grandparents and Special Friends Day – Feb. 2
Don’t forget to turn in the Grandparents Day Invitation Form for grandparents/special friends you would like us to invite!
Father/Daughter (or Special Guest) Dance!
- Date: Saturday, Feb. 26, 2022
- Location: Seton elementary & middle school courtyards
- What: dinner, dessert, beverages, dancing & special photo!
- Cost: $20 (adult) / $15 (child)
You will soon be receiving a written invitation to our 40th Anniversary Gala & Auction on March 26. We are expecting a great turn-out for this celebration event with parents, grandparents, parishioners, donors and other supporters!
We are offering Seton families (only) a discounted ticket price of $100pp if tickets are purchased before the deadline of Feb. 4. (Tickets are regularly $125pp).
Tickets include appetizers, a catered buffet Italian dinner, prime rib carving station, two drink tickets (beer/wine), dessert, music, dancing, silent and live auctions, and lots of fun!
If you would like to take advantage of the discounted ticket price, please complete the info. below and send to the school office with a check payable to St. Elizabeth Seton School.
Yes, will attend – # of Ticket(s) ________________ x $100 = $___________________ (total enclosed)
Name(s) of attendees: ______________________________________________________________________________
*Return to school office in an envelope ATTN: Gala
Please email Mrs. Groch at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about tickets or sponsorships. Thank you for your support of our great school!
Many thanks to our 40th Anniversary Gala & Auction Sponsors! (to date):
- Diamond VIP Event Sponsor – Environmental Concrete and Materials LLC
- Diamond VIP Event Sponsor – St. Agnes Catholic Church
- Gold Sponsor – Brigid Soldavini-Clapper, CPA
- Ruby Sponsor and Teacher Ticket Sponsor – Synovus
- Crystal Sponsor – Juliana M. Kierstein, P.A.
- Bid Paddle Sponsor – Down to Earth Landscape and Irrigation
Thanks to the following for Gala items or donations:
Baker/Gomez Family, Diaz Family, Droullard Family, Jiminez Family, Montiel Family, Muenz Family, Piccione Family, Zelek Family, Publix Super Markets Charities, Naples Progressive Gymnastics
Thanks to the following businesses for donating auction items:
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa
Bear’s Paw Country Club
Blue Zones Project
Boston Beer Garden
Botanicals on the Gulf
Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre
DeRomo’s Gourmet Market & Restaurant
Driftwood Garden Center
Edison Ford Winter Estates
Estero River Outfitters
Fantasea Scuba Naples
Inn at Pelican Bay
Kensington Golf & Country Club
Key West Express
Law Office of Conrad Willkomm, P.A.
M&M’s Café at Tin City
Mel’s Diner Naples
Naples Botanical Gardens
Naples Grande Golf Club
Naples Transportation & Tours
Norman Love Confections, Inc.
Quail Run Golf Club
Ridgway Bar & Grill
Royal Scoop at Berkshire
The Hideout Golf Club
The Little Bar Restaurant
The National Golf & Country Club
The Shell Factory
Tom Trovato Floral Designs
Vineyards Country Club
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Please share the attached list of Gala Sponsorship opportunities with any businesses or individuals you know who may wish to sponsor. It is an awesome way to support our school and advertise your business. Contact Mrs. Groch with any questions regarding sponsorships at email@example.com.
Earn Volunteer Hours for Donations and for helping with the Gala!
- Wine and spirits – Any variety of wine, tequila, rum, gin, vodka and whiskey – $15 or more in value
- Gift Cards – Restaurants, sports, retail stores, services, vacation packages – $20 or more in value
- Do you know of businesses that would like to donate gift certificates, golf, vacation packages, services or items for our Auction? Many businesses are willing to support St. Elizabeth Seton School, all you have to do is ask! Donations may be tax deductible.
Sunday, Jan. 30 – School Open House for New Families
Please share the good news about our school with family/friends interested in Catholic education for their children!
News from the Counselor
Please Click here or January Newsletter from Ms. D’Abrosca.