Week of February 5, 2024
We are Grateful for you!
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool
Message from Mrs. Niebuhr – Construction to begin this week!
After several years of fund raising, permitting, planning, surveying, bidding, negotiations, etc. we are ready to begin! The new administration building will provide a safe, secure, single point of entry, reception area, offices for school staff, a clinic, conference room and most importantly, valuable classroom space for our students will be freed up!!
Temporary fencing around the construction area and faculty/student walk areas will be installed on Tuesday, February 6th with the work beginning the following day. During construction, morning drop off and afternoon dismissal procedures are being changed. Starting Monday, February 5th, new procedures for morning drop off and afternoon dismissal will go into effect. [download the drop-off/dismissal procedures here]
Please see details and maps attached of the new drop off and dismissal routes. [download the maps here] Please review the instructions carefully and read to the end as there are notes which you may find helpful. Should you have any questions, please reach out to your child’s teacher or the school office. We appreciate your partnership and assistance as we continue moving forward at Seton!
- Feb. 5 – New morning drop off and afternoon dismissal procedures begin
- Feb. 12 – No School – Faculty In-service
- Feb. 14 – Christian Character Awards at morning prayers in Gym; Ash Wed. Mass;
- Feb. 14 – Valentine’s Day
- Feb. 17 – Father/Daughter Dance 6-8:00pm Gym
- Feb. 19 – No school – President’s Day
- Feb. 20-3/7 – Terra Nova Standardized Testing
- Feb. 26 – Used uniform closet open 3:15-4:00pm Gym
- March 1 – Spring picture day
- March 5-6 – Reconciliation Grades 3-8
- March 10 – Community Spirit Day; Daylight savings time begins
- March 13 – Christian Character Awards at morning prayers in Gym; End 3rd quarter
- March 15 – No school – Diocesan In-service day
- March 16 – SES Roaring 20’s Gala & Auction at Vineyards Country Club
- March 25 – Color Run Event kickoff
- March 27-4/5 – No School – Easter Break
- April 10 – NJHS Induction
- April 13 – Family Fun Day w/Color Run
- April 17 – Christian Character Awards at morning prayers in Gym
Family Volunteer Hours
*Please be sure to submit your hours for any volunteer work (or donations) to email@example.com
Roaring 20’s Gala/Auction March 16, 2024 @ 6pm at beautiful Vineyards CC
The Roaring 20’s Gala/Auction is fast approaching! Many thanks to all who have already purchased tickets or donated to the event! If you need volunteer hours (or would still like to help), donating any of the following items is an easy way to earn volunteer hours and will help make our auction a great success:
- Gift cards to fine Naples restaurants such as Truluck’s, Sails, Del Mar, Ocean Prime, Sale e Pepe, Campiello, Sea Salt, Mediterrano, The Bevy, The French, USS Nemo, etc.
- Any hotel certificates such as Ritz Carlton, Noble House, Loew’s, JW Mariott, etc.
- Whiskies & other Liquors such as: Maker’s Mark, Basil Hayden, Oban, Woodford Reserve, Elijah Craig, Hibiki Japanese Whiskey, Casamigos Tequila, Tanqueray Gin, etc.
- Spa Certificates such as Naples Grande Spa, Woodhouse Spa, Inn on Fifth Spa, etc.
- Boating or water activities such as Sweet Liberty, Naples Bay Water Shuttle, Dolphin Explorer, Cruisin Tikis, etc.
- Gift cards such as Seed to Table, Jimmy P’s, Total Wines
Volunteer hours are valued at 1 hour per $20 donation. Any cash donations to the gala are also welcome! Please contact Mrs. Groch at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about Gala donations.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.SaintElizabethSeton.com/Gala. or by sending in a check with the RSVP from your invitation.
As always, thanks for your tremendous help and support!
Many thanks to the following sponsors and businesses for Gala donations to date:
St. Agnes Catholic Church
St. William Catholic Church
St. Leo Catholic Church
St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church
St. Columbkille Parish, Ft. Myers
St. Finbarr Parrish
Mr. Jon Sinnott
Dance Arts by Maria
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa
Bonita National Golf & CC
Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre
Café Du Monde
Cedar Hammock Country Club
C’mon Golisano Children’s Museum
Conservancy of SW Florida
Cooper’s Hawk Winery
D’Amico Family of Restaurants
Edison Ford Winter Estates
Engle Renu Dentistry
Glades Country Club
Grain du Café
Frost Museum of Science
High Tide Dermatology
Inn at Pelican Bay
Key West Express
Naples Progressive Gymnastics
Tony & Martina Smith
Southern Veterinary Partners
Florida Gulfside Volleyball Academy
Harry Engel & Family
Little Bar Restaurant
Miami City Ballet
Miami Tour Co.
Naples Art Institute
Naples Botanical Gardens
Naples Lakes CC
Naples Trolley Tours
Natalie Skin Solutions
Natchez Steamboat Co.
New Orleans Crawling
Ridgway Bar & Grill
Robert of Philadelphia
Royal Scoop at Berkshire
Seminole Casino Hotel
Shadow Wood CC
The National Golf & CC
The Shell Factory
The Rookery at Marco
Tom Trovato Florals
Mark your Calendar – Feb. 17 Father/Daughter Dance
Re-enrollment for 2024-25
Re-enrollment information for next school year was emailed last week. Our current families have re-enrollment priority through February 16 and will receive the early bird re-enrollment discount. After this date, the re-enrollment fee will no longer be discounted AND your child’s seat cannot be guaranteed. All Re-enrollment will be completed online via FACTS Family Portal. Thank you for being part of the Seton Family!
Save the Date! School Musical – Aladdin Jr. Performance Dates- April 26 & 27, 2024
St. John Neumann Catholic High School in the Justin Holecek Student Life Center
Used uniform sales will take place in the back of the gym (instead of the Spanish room). Enter through left side of the gym and go to the last door, please do not enter the main gym doors (last Monday of every month from 3:15-4:00pm – (Feb 26, March 25, Apr 29).