Week of October 23, 2023
We are Grateful for you!
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool
Student report cards were emailed to families on Thursday, 10/19. If you have not received your child’s report card, please contact your child’s teacher.
News from SES Church
Trunk or Treat! (see flyer)
This is a well-attended community event and you are needed! Families can earn volunteer hours for donating candy and/or being a Trunker! Please bring candy to the Parish Office. The QR codes takes you to the link to sign-up as a Trunker. For more information contact Beverly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Parish Office, 239-455-3900.
The (La) Ofrenda SES School Project 2023
In honor of our loved ones who have passed St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic School will participate in the Ofrenda school project during “Dia de los Muertos”DOWNLOAD THE FLYER & INFORMATION
Honoring Our Brave Veterans!
Seton will once again be honoring veterans at our Veterans Day Tribute on Wed., Nov. 8, 2023 @ 9:00am at SES Church. If you or someone you know is a veteran and can attend, please RSVP to email@example.com or call 239-455-2262 by Nov. 1.
SAVE THE DATE!
SES Gala/Auction March 16, 2024 at Vineyards CC. This is our biggest fundraiser of the year! Please plan to attend a fun evening benefiting our school.
Mark your calendar for our School Musical!
Aladdin Jr. will be held on April 26 & 27, 2024 at St. John Neumann Catholic High School in the Justin Holecek Student Life Center. More information to follow…
Basketball Registration is open for students in grades 5-8! Click the link below to register. Fee of $90 will be assessed in November: https://forms.gle/C3gvDpeqz74PU9Wk8
All practices start after 11/1.
- JV Girls (5th and 6th) Monday and Thursday from 3-4:30pm
- JV Boys (5th and 6th) Tuesday and Friday from 3-4:30pm
- Varsity Girls (7th and 8th) Monday and Thursday from 4:30-6pm
- Varsity Boys (7th and 8th) Tuesday and Friday from 4:30-6pm
**Please check FACTS for up-to-date information on practices and Games. Open Gym nights from 5-7:00pm in the SES Gym
- Girls: 10/23 and 10/30
- Boys: 10/19 and 10/26
To register for the open gyms, show up and sign in! Any questions, please contact Coach Bucknell.
Leonard’s Photography News – Fall pictures
Student Fall photos are available to order online! Photos will be shipped directly to your home if purchased after photo day. If you wish to wait until you receive the photo proof, you will be able to order with the 2nd chance flyer. For questions, please call Customer Service (800)215-4852, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oct. 27 Noon dismissal; Parent/teacher conferences
- Oct. 27 Parish Trunk or Treat 6pm Church parking lot
- Oct. 30 Used Uniform closet open 3:15-4:00pm Spanish room
- Nov. 3 Noon dismissal/faculty in-service
- Nov. 5 Daylight Savings time ends – fall back
- Nov. 8 Veterans Day Tribute mass and reception 9am SES Church (see flyer)
- Nov. 12 Community Spirit Day
- Nov. 13 Used Uniform closet open 3:15-4:00pm Spanish room
- Nov. 15 Christian Character Awards
- Nov. 20-24 No school-Thanksgiving break
- Nov. 27 No school – Teacher planning
- Dec. 2 SES/SJN Music Market Day
- Dec. 5/6 Sacrament of Reconciliation Grades 3-8
- Dec. 7-9 Penguin Patch Christmas Shopping for students
- Dec. 8 Feast of Immaculate Conception
- Dec. 9 Cookies with Santa 10am
- Dec. 13 Christian Character Awards at morning prayers in Gym
- Dec. 15 Christmas Concert 6pm
- Dec. 21 Noon dismissal; end 2nd quarter; No aftercare
- Dec. 22-Jan. 5 Christmas Break
How can we pray you?
Follow this link to the St. Elizabeth Seton Church prayer wall where others will pray for your intentions- https://stelizabethseton.org/prayer-wall/.
Help our environment while also helping the SJN/SES Band programs! We are collecting used and new sneakers. Band will receive a donation for every pair of sneakers recycled! It couldn’t be easier…send in sneakers with your student to drop off in the Band room. That’s it! If you have a connection with a gym or other appropriate business that would be willing to be a collection site, please reach out to the Music Supporters team at email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your support! ~Mr. Desmarais, M.Ed.
News from SJN Catholic High School