Week of Nov. 7, 2022
**The bridge on Golden Gate Parkway will be under construction beginning in November. Please see attached map for alternate route to Seton.
- Nov. 7 Used Uniform Closet Open 3:15-4:15pm Gym
- Nov. 11 Veteran’s Day Mass, Tribute and Reception 9am SES Church
- Nov. 16 Christian Character Awards at morning prayers
- Nov. 21-25 No School – Thanksgiving Break
- Nov. 28 No School – Professional Development Day for Teachers
- Dec. 1 Health Screenings Vision & Hearing – Grades K, 1, 3 and 6
- Dec. 2 Lions Club Vision & Hearing Screening – PK3 and PK4
- Dec. 4 Cookies with Santa 10am Parish Center
- Dec 5 Used Uniform Closet Open 3:15-4:15pm Gym
- Dec. 5-8 HASA Penguin Patch Christmas Shopping
- Dec. 9 Christmas Concert 6pm
- Dec. 19-Jan. 3 Christmas Break
- Jan 4 Feast of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton – Mass w/Bishop Dewane
SAVE THE DATE!
April 1, 2023 – SES Gala & Auction Event at the Player’s Club
Last Call! A Salute to Veterans Fri., Nov. 11, 2022 @ 9:00am
Stay tuned for more information tba for our Veterans Day collection and service project.
Veterans Day mass begins at 9:00am followed by a Tribute to our Veterans given by the students. All takes place at SES church. Coffee/danish reception follows in the Parish Center. If you or someone you know is a veteran and able to attend, please RSVP by emailing the info. below to Mrs. Groch at email@example.com or call 239-455-2262.
Name of Veteran attending, Branch of Service, Rank, Dates served (from-to), Phone #: Email
In addition, the school will pray for any veterans not attending (living/deceased). Please forward name of any veteran (not able to attend) with branch and dates of service (if known) you would like us to pray for. Thank You for Helping Us Honor Our Beloved Veterans!
When shopping, don’t forget to visit the Seton sideline store for great prices on athletic gear…Go Panthers!!
Ordering deadline for Christmas is Nov. 28!
Godspell Jr is looking for individuals to be a part of its Production Committee. We are looking for individuals to fill the following roles: Costumes and Props, Rehearsal, Videographer, Photographer, Programming, Ushers, Concessions, and Ticket Sales. We will be hosting an informational meeting on Thursday, November 10 at 3:15pm-4:00pm in the music room. If you are interested in attending, please email Ms. D’Abrosca at firstname.lastname@example.org. Student service hours and parent-love hours will be given for your time. Parents must be Diocesan approved.
Attention Parents and Students!
Please see the November Counseling Newsletter from Ms. D’Abrosca. Please review to see our theme for the month and activities being conducted at Seton.
Used Uniform Closet Open! – SES Gymnasium
- Monday, 11/7/22 at 3:15-4:15pm
- Monday, 12/5/22 at 3:15-4:15pm
Cash or Check only – Uniform Exchange or Purchase available
Thank you to all who participated in the Ofrenda Project!
On Día de los Muertos or Day of the Dead, Seton students participated in the school project La Ofrenda. Ofrendas are an essential part of the Day of the Dead celebrations. The ofrenda was set up to remember loved ones that have passed away. Our school ofrenda has the following important elements: Water to remind us that Baptism promises Eternal life. Papel picado, or traditional paper banners, represent the wind, the sight of the Holy Spirit. Food, especially bread, represents Jesus, the Bread of life and Candles to represent salvation in Jesus, so the souls can find their way to heaven. Students that participated in the ofrenda had the chance to stop by the ofrenda and pray for their loved ones. Pictures to the ofrenda are found here https://photos.app.goo.gl/YeK33D8FugUTA8sy8
Musical News! Godspell Jr.
- Friday, April 21 & Saturday, April 22, 2023 @ 7pm
- St. John Neumann Catholic High School – The Justin Holecek Student Life Center
- Doors open @ 6:30 pm Tickets $5.00
The play will be directed by Fabiola Cole, music directed by Paul Desmarais, stage manager by Charity Winter, choreography Fabiola Cole and Charity Winter and Production Committee Manager by Lindsay D’Abrosca.
If you have any questions about the Musical, please contact Mrs. Cole email@example.com.
Support our school when shopping with Amazon!
AmazonSmile is a way to support our school every time you shop with Amazon. Shopping at smile.amazon.com is the same (same products, same prices, no cost to you) with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of eligible purchases to Seton. Signing up is easy – please share with your family and friends!
Here’s how to shop AmazonSmile:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Under charitable locations choose (St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic School)
- Select your charity
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to shop here every time!
We are Grateful for you!
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool