Week of Nov. 21, 2022
Wishing all our staff, students and families a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! We are grateful for you!
- Nov. 21-25 No School – Thanksgiving Break
- Nov. 28 No School – Professional Development Day for Teachers
- Nov. 30 Deadline for Veterans Day hygiene items/wreath donations
- Dec. 1 Health Screenings Vision & Hearing – Grades K, 1, 3 and 6
- Dec. 2 Lions Club Vision & Hearing Screening – PK3 and PK4
- Dec. 4 Cookies with Santa 10am Parish Center (download flyer here)
- Dec 5 Used Uniform Closet Open 3:15-4:15pm Gym
- Dec. 5-8 HASA Penguin Patch – Student Christmas Shopping
- Dec. 6-7 Sacrament of Reconciliation Gr. 3-8
- Dec. 8 9:30am Mass – Feast of Immaculate Conception
- Dec. 9 Christmas Concert 6pm
- Dec. 13-15 Mid-terms
- Dec. 16 Noon Dismissal – NO Aftercare
- Dec. 19-Jan. 3 Christmas Break
- Jan 4 Students return; Feast of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton – Mass w/Bishop Dewane
- Jan. 6 Noon dismissal; Parent-Teacher conferences
- Jan. 11 Christian Character Awards
SAVE THE DATE
April 1, 2023 – SES Gala & Auction Event at The Player’s Club & Spa
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We are making plans for our annual Gala Auction on April 1, 2023. The following items are needed to help make the event a success. You will earn Volunteer Hours for Donations and for helping with the Gala!
- Business Donations – Do you know of businesses that would like to donate gift certificates, golf, vacation packages, services, or items for our Auction? Many businesses are willing to support St. Elizabeth Seton School, all you have to do is ask! Donations may be tax deductible. Please email Mrs. Groch for more information on business donations or sponsorships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wine and champagne – Any variety $15 or more in value
- Gift Cards – Restaurants, sports, retail stores, services, vacation packages – $20 or more in value
- Class Baskets – If you have not already heard from room parents regarding class baskets, you will soon be getting information. Each class contributes a basket for the silent auction, and these are always very popular items.
Veterans Service Projects – through Nov. 30
- NJHS is leading the collection of travel-sized hygiene or food items on behalf of the VA Clinic in Cape Coral. Please see attached flyer for items needed by grade.
- We are collecting to purchase wreaths for the graves of veterans being honored at a wreath laying ceremony at Marco Island Cemetery on December 17, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. Wreaths are $15 each. Please send in cash or a check to St. Elizabeth Seton (in an envelope marked Veteran Wreaths) to help purchase a wreath. SES students and families are invited to participate in the ceremony on Dec. 17 as well.
Please bring in items or wreath donation by Nov. 30. For questions regarding the food/hygiene item collection, please email Mrs. Tenbarge at email@example.com. For questions about purchasing wreaths, or attending the wreath laying ceremony, please email Mrs. Groch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternate Route to School
**The bridge on Golden Gate Parkway will be under construction in November. Please see attached map for alternate route to Seton.
When shopping, don’t forget to visit the Seton sideline store for great prices on athletic gear…Go Panthers!!
https://sideline.bsnsports.com/schools/florida/naples/st.-elizabeth-seton-catholic-school Ordering deadline for Christmas in Nov. 28!
Order a Christmas wreath online, have it delivered and enjoyed by family/friends, all while helping our school. Go to https://giftitforward.com/ and enter school fundraising code STELIZFL003. See flyer for details.
Support our school when shopping with Amazon!
AmazonSmile is a way to support our school every time you shop with Amazon. Shopping at smile.amazon.com is the same (same products, same prices, no cost to you) with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of eligible purchases to Seton. Signing up is easy – please share with your family and friends!
Here’s how to shop AmazonSmile:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Under charitable locations choose (St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic School)
- Select your charity
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to shop here every time!
Attention Parents and Students!
Please see the November Counseling Newsletter from Ms. D’Abrosca. Please review to see our theme for the month and activities being conducted at Seton.
Musical News! Godspell Jr.
- Friday, April 21 & Saturday, April 22, 2023 @ 7pm
- St. John Neumann Catholic High School – The Justin Holecek Student Life Center
- Doors open @ 6:30 pm Tickets $5.00
The play will be directed by Fabiola Cole, music directed by Paul Desmarais, stage manager by Charity Winter, choreography Fabiola Cole and Charity Winter and Production Committee Manager by Lindsay D’Abrosca.
If you have any questions about the Musical, please contact Mrs. Cole email@example.com.
We are Grateful for you!
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool