Week of Nov. 14, 2022
**The bridge on Golden Gate Parkway will be under construction beginning in November. Please see attached map for alternate route to Seton.
- Nov. 14 Pickup for Gifts and Treats fundraiser after dismissal-Parish Center (see flyer)
- Nov. 16 Christian Character Awards at morning prayers;
- Nov. 16 Join us for SES Family Night at PDQ 4-9:00pm (see flyer)
- Nov. 17 Gala/Auction Planning Meeting – Volunteers needed
- Nov. 21-25 No School – Thanksgiving Break
- Nov. 28 No School – Professional Development Day for Teachers
- Dec. 1 Health Screenings Vision & Hearing – Grades K, 1, 3 and 6
- Dec. 2 Lions Club Vision & Hearing Screening – PK3 and PK4
- Dec. 4 Cookies with Santa 10am Parish Center (see flyer)
- Dec 5 Used Uniform Closet Open 3:15-4:15pm Gym
- Dec. 5-8 HASA Penguin Patch Christmas Shopping
- Dec. 9 Christmas Concert 6pm
- Dec. 19-Jan. 3 Christmas Break
- Jan 4 Feast of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton – Mass w/Bishop Dewane
SAVE THE DATE!
April 1, 2023 – SES Gala & Auction Event at The Player’s Club & Spa
Gala/Auction Volunteer Meeting
Many hands make light work! We need helpers to make our Gala/Auction event a great success! We will have an initial meeting on Thursday, Nov. 17 at 1:30pm. Please email Mrs. Groch at email@example.com if you would like to help (even if unable to attend). Thank you!
Veterans Service Projects – through Nov. 30
- NJHS is leading the collection of travel-sized hygiene or food items on behalf of the VA Clinic in Cape Coral. Please see attached flyer for items needed by grade.
- We are collecting to purchase wreaths for the graves of veterans being honored at a wreath laying ceremony at Marco Island Cemetery on December 17, 2022 at 12:00 p.m (www.Wreathsacrossamerica.org). Wreaths are $15 each. Please send in cash or a check to St. Elizabeth Seton (in an envelope marked Veteran Wreaths) to help purchase a wreath. SES students and families are invited to participate in the ceremony on Dec. 17 as well.
Please bring in items or wreath donation by Nov. 30. For questions regarding the food/hygiene item collection, please email Mrs. Tenbarge at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about purchasing wreaths, or attending the wreath laying ceremony, please email Mrs. Groch at email@example.com.
Orders can be placed online at https://saweb1.leonards.com/order/ order, access code: G608880 or using the envelope sent home. Payment can be cash (exact amount) or check made to Leonard’s no later than 11/18 before our Thanksgiving break.
When shopping, don’t forget to visit the Seton sideline store for great prices on athletic gear…Go Panthers!!
Ordering deadline for Christmas in Nov. 28!
Order a Christmas wreath online, have it delivered and enjoyed by family/friends, all while helping our school. Go to https://giftitforward.com/ and enter school fundraising code STELIZFL003. See flyer for details.
Support our school when shopping with Amazon!
AmazonSmile is a way to support our school every time you shop with Amazon. Shopping at smile.amazon.com is the same (same products, same prices, no cost to you) with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of eligible purchases to Seton. Signing up is easy – please share with your family and friends!
Here’s how to shop AmazonSmile:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Under charitable locations choose (St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic School)
- Select your charity
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to shop here every time!
Attention Parents and Students!
Please see the November Counseling Newsletter from Ms. D’Abrosca. Please review to see our theme for the month and activities being conducted at Seton.
Musical News! Godspell Jr.
- Friday, April 21 & Saturday, April 22, 2023 @ 7pm
- St. John Neumann Catholic High School – The Justin Holecek Student Life Center
- Doors open @ 6:30 pm Tickets $5.00
The play will be directed by Fabiola Cole, music directed by Paul Desmarais, stage manager by Charity Winter, choreography Fabiola Cole and Charity Winter and Production Committee Manager by Lindsay D’Abrosca.
If you have any questions about the Musical, please contact Mrs. Cole firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are Grateful for you!
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool