Week of Oct. 31, 2022
**The bridge on Golden Gate Parkway will be under construction beginning in November. Please see attached map for alternate route to Seton.
On October 31, we will be having a Halloween Harvest Dress Out Day sponsored by Student Government. This dress out day is a competition, and each class has been given a theme. For more information, please review the attached flyer or email Ms. D’Abrosca at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Godspell Jr is looking for individuals to be a part of its Production Committee. We are looking for individuals to fill the following roles: Costumes and Props, Rehearsal, Videographer, Photographer, Programming, Ushers, Concessions, and Ticket Sales. We will be hosting an informational meeting on Thursday, November 10 at 3:15pm-4:00pm in the music room. If you are interested in attending, please email Ms. D’Abrosca at email@example.com. Student service hours and parent-love hours will be given for your time. Parents must be Diocesan approved.
- Helpers needed to help lay mulch around the campus Saturday, Nov. 5 starting at 8am. Volunteer hours given for students and parents!
- Oct. 31 Last day for collections – Diaper Drive for Community Pregnancy Clinics
- Oct. 31 Halloween Dress Out Competition!
- Oct. 31-Nov 2 (La) Ofrenda Project display – praying for souls of family/friends
- Nov. 1 Deadline to submit Veteran Names for Vet. Day Tribute
- Nov. 5 Mother/Son Bowling at HeadPinz 12-2pm
- Nov. 7 Used Uniform Closet Open 3:15-4:15pm Gym
- Nov. 11 Veteran’s Day Mass, Tribute and Reception 9am SES Church
- Nov. 16 Christian Character Awards at morning prayers
- Nov. 21-25 No School – Thanksgiving Break
- Nov. 28 No School – Professional Development Day for Teachers
- Dec. 1 Health Screenings Vision & Hearing – Grades K, 1, 3 and 6
- Dec. 2 Lions Club Vision & Hearing Screening – PK3 and PK4
- Dec. 4 Cookies with Santa 10am Gym
- Dec 5 Used Uniform Closet Open 3:15-4:15pm Gym
- Dec. 5-8 HASA Penguin Patch Christmas Shopping
- Dec. 9 Christmas Concert 6pm
- Dec. 19-Jan. 3 Christmas Break
- Jan 4 Feast of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton – Mass w/Bishop Dewane
A Salute to Veterans! Fri., Nov. 11, 2022 @ 9:00am
Fri., Nov. 11, 2022 @ 9:00am
We will have a Veteran’s Day mass beginning at 9:00am followed by a Tribute to our Veterans given by the students. All takes place at SES church. Coffee/danish reception follows in the Parish Center. If you or someone you know is a veteran and able to attend, please RSVP by emailing the info. below to Mrs. Groch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 239-455-2262 ext. 321 by Nov. 1
Name of Veteran attending: _____________________________________________________
Branch of Service: _________________________ Rank: ______________________________
Dates served (from-to): ________________________________________________________
Phone #: _______________________ Email: _______________________________________
In addition, the school will pray for any veterans unable to attend (living or deceased). Please forward name of any veteran (not able to attend) with branch and dates of service (if known) you would like us to pray for. Thank You for Helping Us Honor Our Beloved Veterans!
Attention Parents and Students!
Please see the November Counseling Newsletter from Ms. D’Abrosca. Please review to see our theme for the month and activities being conducted at Seton.
Latin Fiesta Thanks!
The awaited Latin Fiesta returned for its third year at SES on October 13th. The event honors Hispanic Heritage Month, Sept. 15 – Oct. 15. Seton’s Latin Fiesta is a celebration of Hispanic heritage and culture offering a bounty of food, traditional folklore dance and a Zumba class featuring Latin music. Thank you to parents and volunteers who supported and helped during the fiesta. The Latin Fiesta, a student favorite, also raised $400 for the Diocesan Hurricane Ian Relief Fund.
Used Uniform Closet Open! – SES Gymnasium
- Monday, 11/7/22 at 3:15-4:15pm
- Monday, 12/5/22 at 3:15-4:15pm
Cash or Check only – Uniform Exchange or Purchase available
Musical News! Godspell Jr.
- Friday, April 21 & Saturday, April 22, 2023 @ 7pm
- St. John Neumann Catholic High School – The Justin Holecek Student Life Center
- Doors open @ 6:30 pm Tickets $5.00
The play will be directed by Fabiola Cole, music directed by Paul Desmarais, stage manager by Charity Winter, choreography Fabiola Cole and Charity Winter and Production Committee Manager by Lindsay D’Abrosca.
If you have any questions about the Musical, please contact Mrs. Cole email@example.com.
Support our school when shopping with Amazon!
AmazonSmile is a way to support our school every time you shop with Amazon. Shopping at smile.amazon.com is the same (same products, same prices, no cost to you) with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of eligible purchases to Seton. Signing up is easy – please share with your family and friends!
Here’s how to shop AmazonSmile:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Under charitable locations choose (St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic School)
- Select your charity
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to shop here every time!
We are Grateful for you!
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool