Week of December 13, 2021
Mark your calendar:
- Dec. 13-16 Ongoing Advent food drive (see below)
- Dec. 13 – Reconciliation – middle school
- Dec. 14 – Reconciliation – grades 3-5
- Dec. 17 – Noon dismissal; no aftercare
- Dec. 20 – Jan 3 – Christmas break
- Jan. 4 – Classes resume
- Jan. 14 – Noon dismissal-Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Jan. 17 – No school MLK
- Jan. 30 – School Open House for new families; Catholic Schools Week begins
- Jan. 31-Feb. 4 – School Book Fair
- March 26 – SAVE THE DATE – Seton 40th Anniversary Celebration Gala Auction!
St. Elizabeth Seton Parish is hosting a Drive-Thru Nativity, a new event for the community! Sunday & Monday, December 19 & 20, from 6:30 to 8pm
You may sign up to volunteer and will be given credit toward your school volunteer hours! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d48a5aa22aaf5c16-volunteer Questions? Please email Beverly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Parish Office 239-455-3900. Thank you!
Our Annual Gala
WE NEED YOUR HELP! We are making plans for our annual Gala Auction on March 26, 2022. The following items are needed to help make the event a success. You will earn Volunteer Hours for Donations and for helping with the Gala!
- Wine and spirits for our wine pull – Any variety of wine, tequila, rum, gin, vodka and whiskey – $15 or more in value
- Gift Cards – Restaurants, sports, retail stores, services, vacation packages – $20 or more in value
- Do you know of businesses that would like to donate gift certificates, golf, vacation packages, services or items for our Auction? Many businesses are willing to support St. Elizabeth Seton School, all you have to do is ask! Donations may be tax deductible. Please email Mrs. Groch for more information on business donations or sponsorships at email@example.com.
12 Days of Christmas Giving
On behalf of Weekend Power Pack Food Program of Catholic Charities in Collier County. Sponsored by St. Elizabeth Seton NJHS and Student Government.
This program provides homeless elementary students living in Collier County with food to sustain them through the weekend when school meals are not available. The students receive containers of nutritious food on Fridays so they will have sustenance throughout the weekend.
We will be collecting a different item each day. All items should be individually sized – just like you would pack in a lunch box! Donations should be brought to the courtyard each morning. NJHS & SGA members will organize and store all donations. Students are encouraged to donate on as many days as they would like!
Grateful, Thankful, Blessed are we!
Since March 27, 2021, we have received $550K in donations, added to our starting funds, brings us to over $750K for the Campus Expansion Program! We are continuing our campaign to have the program completely funded. Please refer anyone you know who may be interested in helping to: https://saintelizabethseton.com/giving/
December Newsletter from our School Counselor
Attention Parents! Please see attached December Newsletter from our School Counselor, Ms. Lindsay D’Abrosca, M.Ed. Please review to see theme for the month and classroom activities.