Week of November 29, 2021
Mark your calendar:
- Nov. 22-29 – Thanksgiving break-no school
- Nov. 30 – Classes resume
- Dec. 1 – Advent food drive (12 Days of Christmas Giving – see below)
- Dec. 3 – Health screenings at school Grades K, 1, 3, 6
- Dec 6-10 – Penguin Patch Christmas Shop for Students
- Dec. 7 – Family night at Culver’s
- Dec. 8 – Picture retakes/club pictures
- Dec. 10 – Christmas Program 6pm
- Dec. 17 – Noon dismissal; no aftercare
- Dec. 20 – Jan 3 – Christmas break
- Jan. 4 – Classes resume
- March 26 – SAVE THE DATE – Seton 40th Anniversary Celebration Gala Auction!
12 Days of Christmas Giving
Sponsored by St. Elizabeth Seton NJHS and Student Government
St. Elizabeth Seton School will be collecting food donations to support the
Weekend Power Pack Food Program of Catholic Charities in Collier County
This program provides homeless elementary students living in Collier County with food to sustain them through the weekend when school meals are not available. The students receive containers of nutritious food on Fridays so they will have sustenance throughout the weekend.
We will be collecting a different item each day. All items should be individually sized – just like you would pack in a lunch box! Donations should be brought to the courtyard each morning. NJHS & SGA members will organize and store all donations. Students are encouraged to donate on as many days as they would like!
Download this as a flyer to print and/or save.
Grateful, Thankful, Blessed are we!
Since March 27, 2021, we have received $550K in donations, added to our starting funds, brings us to over $750K for the Campus Expansion Program! We are continuing our campaign to have the program completely funded. Please refer anyone you know who may be interested in helping to: https://saintelizabethseton.com/giving/
Annual Gala Auction
WE NEED YOUR HELP! We are making plans for our annual Gala Auction on March 26, 2022. The following items are needed to help make the event a success. You will earn Volunteer Hours for Donations and for helping with the Gala!
- Wine and spirits for our wine pull – Any variety of wine, tequila, rum, gin, vodka and whiskey – $15 or more in value
- Gift Cards – Restaurants, sports, retail stores, services, vacation packages – $20 or more in value
- Do you know of businesses that would like to donate gift certificates, golf, vacation packages, services or items for our Auction? Many businesses are willing to support St. Elizabeth Seton School, all you have to do is ask! Donations may be tax deductible. Please email Mrs. Groch for more information on business donations or sponsorships at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not already heard from room parents regarding class baskets, you will soon be getting information. Each class contributes a basket for the silent auction, and these are always very popular items.