Week of August 2, 2021
We are looking forward to our professional team of teachers and assistants returning to school on Monday, August 2! They will be working together to ensure student success and prepare for another great school year ahead…#SetonStrong!
We are also looking forward to our Seton students and families returning back to school. Our “Back to School” is full of excitement and many activities. Please take special note of the following dates:
- Friday August 6 from 8:30am-11:30am School Supply Drop Off. Drop off your supplies, visit your teacher, see your friends. Used Uniform Closet will be open this day as well. Stop by the Welcome Table to say hi, get last minute questions answered, and if you’d like a copy of the 2020-21 yearbook, they’ll be available for purchase.
- Monday, August 9, First Day of School. Drop off as early as 7:30am. School hours are 8:00am-2:55pm. Please see details below on drop off and dismissal. Tears and Cheers Breakfast – 8:15am in the Parish Center. Join Seton families for breakfast. Share “tears” or “cheers” about the start of the new school year.
- Wednesday, August 11 – 9am School Mass. Reminder that Wednesdays are 2pm dismissals for teacher professional development and learning communities focused on shared practices toward student success. After care is available at no cost until 3:10 p.m. on Wednesdays only. Back to School Night 6pm-7:30pm. Please join us in the gym to hear more about our school, sports program, afterschool activities, join our Home and School Association, visit your child’s classroom teacher and learn about the great things planned for the year. This is a parent only evening.
- Saturday, August 14 from 12-2pm Back to School Luau on the field/playground
Celebrate the new school year with all our students and families!
1. To get an approximate attendance count, please sign up using this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090F4EA9A82FA3FC1-seton
2. To volunteer or donate, please sign up using the link below. Any items donated may be dropped off in the office with Mrs. Rendon beginning Monday, August 9. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090F4EA9A82FA3FC1-back
*Your donation will count toward volunteer hours. Please document your donations with amount spent by sending an email to (email@example.com). If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Nichole Eastman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Lunch Ordering Instructions
This year, we are excited to partner with St. John Neumann’s Chef Dan to provide hot and cold lunch for Seton students!!! Great food options, nice size portions, reasonably priced and delicious food awaits our kiddos!!! Please click here for instructions…
Drop Off and Dismissal
Our Drop Off and Dismissal process remains the same as last year. Students in Grades K-8 may be dropped off as early as 7:30am and dismissal will be directly from your child/ren’s classrooms when called. Please enter the parking lot from 28th Ave. SW-across from the church and follow the painted arrows toward the drop off line located in front of the gym. Officer Tony and a number of school personnel will be outside to assist.
PK3 and PK4 drop off and dismissal will continue outside of the respective classrooms on 2730 53rd Terrace SW and students may be dropped off as early as 7:30am.
Kindergarten Parents: You may walk your child to their classroom during the first week of school. Please park your car along the Parish Center side and walk your child in through the gates any time after 7:40am.
Prayers will continue each day in the gym. At this time, we invite parents to join us for prayers and announcements on MONDAYS. Should you choose to take part in our school prayers, you must drop off your child first before parking and entering the gym. This ensures that only adults are walking through the busy parking lot.
Volunteering at School
All parent volunteers must be fingerprinted and complete Safe Environment training to volunteer at school. All participants must first register with VIRTUS Online. Click on the VIRTUS link below to access the VIRTUS Registration page: https://www.virtusonline.org/virtus/
Current Parents Tab on www.saintelizabethseton.com Please be sure to review important links under the Current Parents tab of our website.
Save the Date! – Friday, October 15, 2021
Saint Elizabeth Seton School Golf Benefit Tournament at The Vineyards Country Club, Naples
Join us as a golfer and/or sponsor for this fun event benefiting our Campus Expansion Program. More details coming soon! Questions, contact Mrs. Groch at email@example.com