Week of May 24, 2021
Mark your Calendars:
- May 24 – 6th & 7th Grade finals; Kindergarten End of Year Celebration 9am in Parish Center
- May 25 – Morning finals 6th & 7th grade
- May 26 –4th quarter ends; Last day for students; Noon dismissal-No Aftercare; 12:20pm End of School Family BBQ!
- Summer Camps – Please see Seton options below
- Aug. 2 – Teachers return
- Aug. 9 – 1st Day of School for Students for 2021-22 school year
A heartfelt congratulations to Father Casey for officially being named Pastor of St. Elizabeth Seton Church and to Father Luis for being named Administrator at St. Paul Parish in Arcadia. We wish Father Casey continued success at our parish and many blessings to Fr. Luis in his new appointment. We will all miss him! Announcements regarding any school staff changes will be made shortly as officially confirmed.
Used Uniform Drop Off
We are collecting used uniforms in good condition at our End of Year BBQ on Wednesday, 5/26. Families will receive credit for their used uniform items to be used toward future purchases in the Used Uniform Closet.
Summer Camps at Seton
Campus Expansion Program Update
Since announcing the Campus Expansion Program, we have received $111K in donations along with a matching donor who will now match ALL donations through the end of May! If you haven’t already done so, please make your donation by the end of this month to help maximize our fundraising efforts and reach our goal ($600K by the end of Dec, 2021). Many thanks for your great support and making a difference in the lives of our students.
End of Year BBQ – May 26
The end of the year is approaching and we can’t wait to celebrate with our Seton family at a small BBQ on the last day of school after dismissal! Please sign up using the signup genius link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090F4EA9A82FA3FC1-endofyear. To volunteer or donate: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090F4EA9A82FA3FC1-help. Drop off donated items to the office before 5/26. We look forward to seeing you there! Questions, contact AshleyLLong@gmail.com.
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool #SetonStrong!
Please click here for the last Counselor’s Corner for the year — Blessings to Pray over Our Children from Dr. Fabii.
Message from SES Parish…Tuition Assistance Available
Because of the generosity of parishioners at SES Parish, there is tuition assistance available for families that enroll their students in our parish school and/or at SJN High School. Families must have demonstrated financial need (FACTS application), be registered at the parish and be active in parish life. To pursue the possibility of tuition assistance from the parish, please send an email to Mrs. Beverly Aviles, Parish Business Manager, at email@example.com.
Save the Date for Together in Holiness Marriage Conference
- Saturday, October 2, 2021 10am-5pm
- St. Agnes in Naples and St. Thomas Moore in Sarasota
- Presented by the St. John Paul II Foundation and the Diocese of Venice in Florida
- Dynamic Presentations | Mass | Childcare | Eucharistic Adoration | Reconciliation
- Featuring: Kevin and Lisa Cotter, and more!
- For more info., visit togetherinholiness.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together in Holiness is a marriage conference series inspiring spouses to grow together in holiness and empowers parents to form their children in the Catholic faith.
Message from Step Up for Students
As we wrap up the school year, we have some exciting news to share! This year’s school choice bill, signed on May 11 by Governor DeSantis, makes many additional families eligible for scholarships through Step Up For Students. Please see below for details and either apply now or join the appropriate interest list!
The following is a list of students eligible as of July 1, 2021 and next steps to take NOW:
- Students of families with higher income (i.e. nearly $100,000 for a family of 4) – APPLY NOW BY CLICKING HERE
- Siblings of Gardiner Scholarship students – SIGN UP TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN YOU CAN APPLY BY CLICKING HERE
- Dependent children of a member of the United States Armed Forces – SIGN UP TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN YOU CAN APPLY BY CLICKING HERE
- Students with one of the following diagnoses: speech impairment; language impairment; orthopedic impairment; other health impairment; emotional or behavioral disability; or specific learning disability, including but not limited to dyslexia, dyscalculia, or developmental aphasia – SIGN UP TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN YOU CAN APPLY BY CLICKING HERE
Read about the new legislation:
To read about the legislation, including any changes to the scholarship programs, and answers to some Frequently Asked Questions, please click here.
*Note: We encourage you to check this page often for updated information, including additional FAQs.
Coordinator, Student Learning and Partner Success
Other Summer Camps