Week of March 8, 2021
Mark your Calendars:
- March 10 – Christian Character Awards at Mass
- March 12 – End of 3rd Quarter
- March 15 – No School – Diocesan In-Service Day
- March 19 – Noon Dismissal – Parent/Teacher Conference Day; Feast of St. Joseph
- March 22-27 – Scholastic Book Fair
- March 27 – Seton 40th Anniversary Celebration 2:30pm; Paul Todd Concert 5:30pm
- April 1 – Noon Dismissal; Holy Thursday (No After-care)
- April 2-9 – No School-Easter Break
- April 12 – Classes resume
- April 14- Christian Character Awards at Mass
Volunteer Hours for 40th Anniversary Event/Paul Todd Concert!
We have the following opportunities for families to earn Volunteer Hours and help make our 40th Anniversary event a great success:
1) Purchase tickets to the Paul Todd Concert- earn 1 hour per ticket purchased (Seton school families only)
2) Sell Paul Todd Concert tickets after weekend SES masses – 1 hour per mass covered
- Sat., March 13 or March 20 after the 4:30pm mass
- Sun., March 14 or March 21 after 9am or 11am masses
3) Donate drinks for the event (1 hour for each $15 value)- please send in by 3/19
4) Donate restaurant or store gift cards for our Anniversary auction table ($50 value & up) – 3 hours per $50 value – please send in by 3/19
Tickets to the Paul Todd Concert may be purchased on our website at www.SaintElizabethSeton.com/paul-todd.
Please email Mrs. Groch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer to sell tickets after one of the masses listed above, or donate gift cards.
You can view your accumulated volunteer hours on the FACTS Family portal. Contact Mrs. Rendon at email@example.com with questions on volunteer hours.
Thank you for your support of Seton’s 40th Anniversary Event…we are #SetonStrong!
Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 2:30pm
40th Anniversary Kick-off Celebration – Free Admission
Bring family/friends! Student Talent Show Food trucks, Time Capsule, Gift Auction Items, Raffle, Scholastic Book Fair and more! **Student Talent Show at 3pm
Spread the word…At 5:30pm – Paul Todd Benefit Concert on the school field (bring your own lawn chair). Concert tickets are $25pp. and may be purchased at www.Saintelizabethseton.com/paul-todd.
Scholarship Renewal Window Open!
RENEWAL Florida Tax Credit Scholarship and Family Empowerment Scholarship families may APPLY NOW for the 2021-22 school year. New families may apply in early March. Sign up for the 2021-22 interest list to be notified when applications are open for new families. For additional information go to https://www.stepupforstudents.org/
Please click here for this week’s Counselor’s Corner— How to Fix Feeling Exhausted from Dr. Fabii.
Please help us plan for another successful school year and insure your child’s seat by completing your re-enrollment. Re-enrollment is not complete until all information has been entered online via the FACTS Family Portal and payment is received. You will receive a confirmation email only if everything is complete. Thank you for your support…#SetonStrong!
A Meaningful Way to Help Others during Lent…
Catholic Relief Services Rice Bowl – Donations are used to assist those in need worldwide. Please make this part of your family’s Lenten practice. We will collect donations before Easter break. Thank you for your generosity!
Building a Culture of Catholic Stewardship
Our school community needs donors and sponsors to support our mission. Please refer anyone who believes in the importance of affordable, quality Catholic education now and for future generations, to: https://saintelizabethseton.com/giving/
While shopping, don’t forget Amazon Smile – Seton H.A.S.A. Fundraiser
AmazonSmile is a way to support our school every time you shop with Amazon. Shopping at smile.amazon.com is the same (same products, same prices, no cost to you) with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of eligible purchases to Seton. Signing up is easy – please share with your family and friends!