Week of March 22, 2021
Mark your Calendars:
- March 22 – Third Quarter Report Cards will be emailed home to all parents and students
- March 22-27 – Scholastic Book Fair (sign up below)
- March 27 – Seton 40th Anniversary Celebration 2:30pm; Paul Todd Concert 5:30pm
- April 1 – Noon Dismissal; Holy Thursday (No After-care)
- April 2-9 – No School-Easter Break
- April 12 – Classes resume
- April 14– Christian Character Awards at Mass
Don’t forget to Follow and Like us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SESCatholicSchool #SetonStrong!
Step Up For Students Scholarships
New families may now apply through Step Up For Students for an income-based scholarship (either the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship or the Family Empowerment Scholarship) for the 2021-22 school year. Apply as soon as possible as funding is limited.
IMPORTANT: Please be aware that in order for a student to be eligible for a full scholarship, applications and any required supporting documentation MUST be submitted by June 1, 2021. Applications submitted after June 1 may be eligible for a partial scholarship.
- We strongly recommend families use Google Chrome as their browser when applying or navigating their Step Up For Students account.
- Parents can upload documents immediately to their online application. They can also submit required documents via fax.
Scholarship Renewal Window Open!
RENEWAL Florida Tax Credit Scholarship and Family Empowerment Scholarship families may APPLY NOW for the 2021-22 school year.
Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 2:30pm
40th Anniversary Kick-off Celebration – Free Admission
Bring family/friends! Student Talent Show Food trucks, Time Capsule, Gift Auction Items, Raffle, Scholastic Book Fair and more! **Student Talent Show at 3pm
Spread the word…At 5:30pm – Paul Todd Benefit Concert on the school field (bring your own lawn chair). Concert tickets are $25pp. and may be purchased at www.Saintelizabethseton.com/paul-todd.
Volunteer Opportunities – Earn your Love Hours!
- Spring Scholastic Book Fair: Sign up for available times- https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/4090F4EA9A82FA3FC1-2021. Book Fair volunteers must be fingerprinted and have attended safe environment training. Contact Ashley Long at AshleyLLong@gmail.com with any questions.
- 40th Anniversary Event/Paul Todd Concert: Purchase tickets to the Paul Todd Concert- earn 1 hour per ticket purchased (Seton school families only)
Tickets to the Paul Todd Concert may be purchased on our website at www.SaintElizabethSeton.com/paul-todd.
You can view your accumulated volunteer hours on the FACTS Family portal. Contact Mrs. Rendon at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions on volunteer hours.
Thank you for your support of Seton’s 40th Anniversary Event…we are #SetonStrong!
Please click here for this week’s Counselor’s Corner—Social Media and Kids: How to Help Part 2 from Dr. Fabii.
A Meaningful Way to Help Others during Lent…
Catholic Relief Services Rice Bowl – Donations are used to assist those in need worldwide. Please make this part of your family’s Lenten practice. We will collect donations before Easter break. Thank you for your generosity!
Building a Culture of Catholic Stewardship
Our school community needs donors and sponsors to support our mission. Please refer anyone who believes in the importance of affordable, quality Catholic education now and for future generations, to: https://saintelizabethseton.com/giving/
While shopping, don’t forget Amazon Smile – Seton H.A.S.A. Fundraiser
AmazonSmile is a way to support our school every time you shop with Amazon. Shopping at smile.amazon.com is the same (same products, same prices, no cost to you) with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of eligible purchases to Seton. Signing up is easy – please share with your family and friends!