Happening This Week: Week of December 16, 2019
Advent Giving – Monday, 12/16 – Friday, 12/20
The SES NJHS is sponsoring a week of donations to benefit the Naples Catholic Charities food pantry. Each day we will collect different items needed at the food pantry. We hope everyone will donate on as many days as possible! All donations will be collected during prayers each morning. Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Monday, Dec. 16
HASA Family Night at Culver’s 4-8:00pm
Pasta & Canned Pasta Sauce
Tuesday, Dec. 17
Mid-terms; No chorus
STREAM Club 3:00-4pm
Wednesday, Dec. 18
School mass 9am; All are welcome
Canned Soup & Canned Beans
Thursday, Dec. 19
Mid-terms; No Ukulele
Canned Fruits & Vegetables
Friday, Dec. 20
Noon dismissal – NO Aftercare
Math Bee- school gym 8:30am
*School is closed for Christmas Break Dec. 23 through Jan. 6. Classes resume Tues., Jan. 7.
Monday, December 16 – Culver’s Family Night brought to you by H.A.S.A.!
Let’s eat and raise money for our wonderful school! Profits will be added to the HASA fundraising account for future classroom resource purchases. 10% of purchases made between 4:00 -8:00 p.m. will benefit Seton.
So come on out for some food and fellowship! Culver’s is located at 5775 Airport Pulling Road.
Seton Golf Benefit Tournament
Many thanks to all who volunteered, sponsored, played or donated to the Seton Golf Benefit Tournament on Saturday, Dec. 7. We had 70 players and enjoyed a beautiful and successful day netting $13,500 for student scholarships! We are looking forward to making this an annual event for our school.
Shopping for Christmas?: Amazon Smile – H.A.S.A. Fundraiser
AmazonSmile is a way for customers to support their favorite charitable organization every time they shop with Amazon. Shoppers who shop at smile.amazon.com will find the same Amazon they know and love, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases to the charity of your choice. Signing up is easy!
Here’s how to shop AmazonSmile:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Under charitable locations choose (St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic School)
- Select your charity
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
A percentage of your AmazonSmile purchases will benefit Seton! Thank you for your support!
Catholic Schools Week
From January 26 to February 1, 2020, we will be joining Catholic Schools across the nation in celebrating Catholic Schools Week. We kickoff CSW, with an OPEN HOUSE for NEW Prospective Families, Sunday, January 26 from 10:00am-1:30pm. Please help us make it a success by referring any family members and friends to our wonderful school.
On Thursday, Jan. 30, make plans to join us for a Carrabba’s Italian Dinner hosted by HASA, followed by a concert by Paul Todd and Paul Todd, Jr.
Stay tuned for more details on our Catholic Schools Week events!
Save the Date! – Saturday, March 28, 2020 SES Gala Auction, Havana Nights at The Vineyards Country Club Naples
GALA AUCTION ~ WE NEED YOU!
We are gearing up in a big way now for our gala auction on March 28, 2020, A NIGHT IN HAVANA at The Vineyards Country Club. We want to make this our best gala yet, and we are ready to form committees for the following tasks:
- Phone Squad: The essential task of making follow up calls to business who have been sent letters requesting donations or sponsorships must be done before the end of this term. These are NOT cold calls, but simply follow up calls to ask if the company will participate. A basic script will be provided, as well as a list of businesses to contact. You can sign up through the Sign-Up-Genius link below. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/508054BABAC29A0F58-seton3
- Pick-Up Squad: You will pick up donations from businesses in a timely manner and deliver them to campus.
- Pack-Up Squad: You will assist with wrapping wine and spirit bottles for the Wine Pull table, and also assist with transporting baskets, decorations, table center pieces and bottles to the venue on the day of the gala.
- Pretty Squad: You will assist with gathering items for decorations, and then transporting, setting up and taking down decorations on the day of the gala.
Please send an email to Dianne Fabii (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name and phone number to sign up for the Pick-Up, Pack-Up and/or Pretty Squads.
YOU WILL EARN VOLUNTEER HOURS FOR HELPING WITH THE GALA!
Please join us to help make our gala a super success!
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please visit: https://dioceseofvenice.org/offices/offices-departments/stewardship-and-development/matching-gifts/